Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 259 of 259

Thread: SACnR interior guide

  1. #251
    Desert Combat Modders =DCM=VipeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    1
    The prices were more correct before, we have offered 1.5b+ for Rare Ints and 300m+ for yellow mansions (marina ex)

    And we would pay well over 300m for Mulholland&Richman Mansions

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=VipeR View Post
    The prices were more correct before, we have offered 1.5b+ for Rare Ints and 300m+ for yellow mansions (marina ex)

    And we would pay well over 300m for Mulholland&Richman Mansions
    Not sure if anyone else would. From what I have seen in the last 6 months, these prices are very close to what people offer/pay for these houses. There will always be individuals who don't mind paying 500m for a house that is not worth it, but this guide was made to give people a general idea of prices.

    But yeah, I changed the price of rare interior


  3. #253
    Desert Combat Modders =DCM=VipeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    Not sure if anyone else would. From what I have seen in the last 6 months, these prices are very close to what people offer/pay for these houses. There will always be individuals who don't mind paying 500m for a house that is not worth it, but this guide was made to give people a general idea of prices.

    But yeah, I changed the price of rare interior
    Ahh, yea I'm like that if I like the house I don't mind paying 500m

  4. #254
    Donating Player Bazmany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    1
    You forgot to put info about this house '' https://www.sacnr.com/house/1456/ '' . It's in Tierra Robada Pink int. There is not written anything about it.

  5. #255
    SACNR Admin Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=Bazmany View Post
    You forgot to put info about this house '' https://www.sacnr.com/house/1456/ '' . It's in Tierra Robada Pink int. There is not written anything about it.
    https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/5389...ll=1#post46883
    it's always gee's fault

  6. #256
    Donating Player Bazmany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    1
    in the last update there's no that house lol. I mean, there is that interior, but no where is written how much worth that interior house in Tierra Robada. that's unique pink int in TR.
    Last edited by Bazmany; 25-08-2016 at 03:09 AM.

  7. #257
    Donating Player AkshaY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    1
    nice mansion in calton heights is worth 300m , i very happy

  8. #258
    Donating Player ViztA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    1
    The new ints make things weird, as they are permanent to the house as far as I've heard. The_Dark_Side for example already "deleted" a rare mansion int (Mulholland garage). Guess the "rare interior" value goes up as there will be less of them?:D

  9. #259
    Desert Combat Modders =DCM=VipeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ViztA View Post
    The new ints make things weird, as they are permanent to the house as far as I've heard. The_Dark_Side for example already "deleted" a rare mansion int (Mulholland garage). Guess the "rare interior" value goes up as there will be less of them?:D
    Rare ints already costs the max amount of money you can have "SOME OF THEM" I bought mine for about the max amount. But guess some like in PP will go up in price we'll see. Every mansions or houses for that matter might go up in price. Theres already 2 less Yellow int Mansions in Richman now.
    So they're getting more rare too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •