Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Derailed post thread

  1. #41
    Lead Admin Leatherface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    1
    you tried too hard, were too serious about things and always took everything way too personally

    know-it-alls like you who always need to have the last word in every conversation should never be given such power

    if anyone ever nominated you and it had been up to me to decide, i would have always said no simply because i wouldn't have been able to trust you to behave well. experience on the server means nothing if you can't learn to pick your battles. look, we all were different 10 years ago and regardless of how old you were back then you should have developed as a person and grown up by now but comparing what you were like years ago with what you are today, i see no difference and that is and always has been your biggest problem.


  2. #42
    SACNR Veteran Jesse_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peckham
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    1
    I totally agree with Leatherface on this one buddy

    - - - Updated - - -

    If it was a game, guess the person Im describing, I would pick Ben10. You described him well

  3. #43
    Donating Player Ben18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,164
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    you tried too hard, were too serious about things and always took everything way too personally

    know-it-alls like you who always need to have the last word in every conversation should never be given such power

    if anyone ever nominated you and it had been up to me to decide, i would have always said no simply because i wouldn't have been able to trust you to behave well. experience on the server means nothing if you can't learn to pick your battles. look, we all were different 10 years ago and regardless of how old you were back then you should have developed as a person and grown up by now but comparing what you were like years ago with what you are today, i see no difference and that is and always has been your biggest problem.
    Yes, sometimes, I took things a bit too seriously because I was a teen, discovering the world and I would sometimes overthink about things and that led me to take things too seriously or personally at times. Now, I'm mature and I don't take things too seriously or personally anymore, because I'm grown up.

    However, me taking things personally were at times justified because people in game on chat were often insulting others and were also racist at times. I would get offended by those words, now I don't get offended anymore, I'm just angry when someone say that and I try to correct them.

    About my persona, you have a completely distorted view of what I am.

    "i wouldn't have been able to trust you to behave well"

    Are you serious? I'm like the most polite player ever in SACnR, helped tons of people with properties values, tutorials and general questions about the server gameplay and community. Just ask Akshay, how often I would answer to his pms when he was asking me for help. Tell him how I am, and see if he thinks I wouldn't behave well as an admin. You can ask that to many other players in here.

    The reality is that you never liked me because you have like an agenda towards me, a psychological hatred towards me, Ben18. If you knew me in real life, you would never think of me like that. But here in the game, I don't know why, you have had a completely wrong view about my persona.

    I tried to know why you hate me and asked on discord, sign that I tried to reach a compromise point but you just refused.

    Really, I would've been a great admin if you'd had just gave me the opportunity to be one but you all had a wrong view of me and that's sad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_James View Post
    If it was a game, guess the person Im describing, I would pick Ben10. You described him well
    What are you on?
    Last edited by Ben18; 07-10-2021 at 10:19 PM.

  4. #44
    SACNR Veteran Jesse_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peckham
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    1
    Something here that bothers me, is that every single player that posted something against you, you claim that he has, as you like to call it ''agenda towards you, a psychological hatred towards you '' . Do you really think that you are that important, to any of them? Do you think the Earth is circling around you? You are arrogant, dude. Do you think there is a chance that this many people are telling you their thoughts of you, and that you still think you are right? Get your shit together.

  5. #45
    Donating Player Ben18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,164
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_James View Post
    Something here that bothers me, is that every single player that posted something against you, you claim that he has, as you like to call it ''agenda towards you, a psychological hatred towards you '' . Do you really think that you are that important, to any of them? Do you think the Earth is circling around you? You are arrogant, dude. Do you think there is a chance that this many people are telling you their thoughts of you, and that you still think you are right? Get your shit together.
    Nah, you are the one who needs to get his shit together. I remember you Red_Hunter, you were one of the toxic players. I ain't taking any fucking advice from you so piss off.
    As of the players being against me, the reason why I say that they have an agenda or a psychological hatred towards me is because I literally did nothing to deserve their hate, yet they still hate me for no reason.

  6. #46
    Donating Player Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    you tried too hard, were too serious about things and always took everything way too personally

    know-it-alls like you who always need to have the last word in every conversation should never be given such power

    if anyone ever nominated you and it had been up to me to decide, i would have always said no simply because i wouldn't have been able to trust you to behave well. experience on the server means nothing if you can't learn to pick your battles. look, we all were different 10 years ago and regardless of how old you were back then you should have developed as a person and grown up by now but comparing what you were like years ago with what you are today, i see no difference and that is and always has been your biggest problem.

    big this (big 1)

  7. #47
    Shit tier player truck0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    1
    I have no idea who you are but this thread is exactly why u never got admin m8

  8. #48
    SACNR Veteran Jesse_James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peckham
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    1
    You are stupid man. First of all, the subject here is not if I was toxic or not, you created a thread, you should expect positive or negative comments of you.On the other side, yes.I was toxic sometimes,I accept that. You did the opposite, on every single comment you take it way too seriously, and started explaining yourself. The reason some people don't like you, is because of your arrogance, and the fact that you can't accept the fact that you are complete opposite of what an admin should behave. I just say that it can't be that the whole staff member team was wrong, and that you are right. That doesn't necessary mean that I agree with behaviour of some staff members. My point is, that you can't pick a fight with everyone that doesn't have a good opinion of you, and describes you in a different way than you think you are. A wise man once said : "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*ck you were going to do anyway." . You can't simply do that, you must pick a fight with everyone when they state their opinion of you. Chill,dude. I am 100% percent sure you will have a reply, but I will not do the same. Think about what I've said.

  9. #49
    Donating Player Ben18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,164
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by truck0r View Post
    I have no idea who you are but this thread is exactly why u never got admin m8
    You are probably thinking "oh, he's going against the system of the server, they are going against him, they must be right, he's not, hence the that's why you never got admin m8".
    Well, you are wrong if you think that. You don't know the backstory. I have my reasons for my complaints and you would know too if you were involved more in the community.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_James View Post
    You are stupid man. First of all, the subject here is not if I was toxic or not, you created a thread, you should expect positive or negative comments of you.On the other side, yes.I was toxic sometimes,I accept that. You did the opposite, on every single comment you take it way too seriously, and started explaining yourself. The reason some people don't like you, is because of your arrogance, and the fact that you can't accept the fact that you are complete opposite of what an admin should behave. I just say that it can't be that the whole staff member team was wrong, and that you are right. That doesn't necessary mean that I agree with behaviour of some staff members. My point is, that you can't pick a fight with everyone that doesn't have a good opinion of you, and describes you in a different way than you think you are. A wise man once said : "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*ck you were going to do anyway." . You can't simply do that, you must pick a fight with everyone when they state their opinion of you. Chill,dude. I am 100% percent sure you will have a reply, but I will not do the same. Think about what I've said.
    Lmao, "complete opposite of what an admin should behave", I repeat, I'm the most polite and helpful player ever in this server. I would've been a great admin, creating events every week and dealing with rulebreakers everytime. That's what I would've done if I was given the powers. I have almost 8k hours in this server with 3k+ posts and countless threads that vary from suggestions and tutorials, not to mention the countless players I've helped throughout the years I spent on this server. That shows all my devotion I had in this community. I was often frowned upon by some people calling me admin wannabe for no reason, making fun of my username by calling me ben10, ave also been banned for no reason, to this day I still don't know who banned me. Not to mention the toxicity of the server, from rulebreakers to admin abusers. A lot of injustice brought the server to death. Some of you probably don't want to see the truth, but I'm not hypocrite and I say the things for what they are.

    And I don't pick a fight with anyone if that person did not insult me or something. Heck, a lot of times in game, I didn't even care. I only engage in a conversation with someone if they have a negative opinions of me: I want to know why he/she has such opinion, where did I do wrong and how I can fix my errors if I did any. I like to know why someone thinks such way so we can come to a agreeing point.

    And I repeat you this, I was never in the wrong. I believe the people who have something against me simply have a wrong view of me, like they perceived some of my messages as arrogant when I have never been arrogant. Sometimes I even replied to Leatherface in a peaceful way, yet I see he still has a negative opinion of me, I don't know why.
    Same with Markski, I reported to him various bugs, had peaceful conversations, congratulated him for the huge work he's done in the server, yet he thinks I'm an arrogant dickhead.
    As of Jamie, I don't know, he seems weird, he often acted like a dictator in the server, making many players quit, hence the state of it now. I sometimes had normal conversations with him but he would often reply strangely, he was not open to make a minor change in some bizs when I asked him even though there wasn't anything wrong, or when I reported that the upper entrances of Caligula's Casino were wrong, he said that they did not have anything wrong, or when I posted about a bug near Jizzy's Pleasure Domes and he said that it was common sense to know that when he said to add a building, he meant to move it 2 meters to the south, when he only said to add a building. And he thinks I'm arrogant when I'm the opposite of that.
    Last edited by Ben18; 09-10-2021 at 05:45 AM.

  10. #50
    I'm the most polite and helpful player ever in this server. I would've been a great admin, creating events every week and dealing with rulebreakers everytime. That's what I would've done if I was given the powers.
    You don't get power, you get responsibility. And the fact that you have to argue every post in your favor and always justify yourself means you'd be a terrible admin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •