Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derailed post thread

Players that have never been admin will have nice memories of sacnr when it shuts down.

Admins on the other hand will have to get help to reenter society from all the bullshit they dealt with behind the scenes.

Ben you just never learned, when they start provoking you to shut up, you just kept trying to beat them you eventually became a meme. No one literally hates you, you're just easy to mess with. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by [ss_invincible] View Post
    Ben you just never learned, when they start provoking you to shut up, you just kept trying to beat them you eventually became a meme. No one literally hates you, you're just easy to mess with. xoxo
    Not really. I was just trying to point out where they were wrong. If that means being easy to mess with, then be it, I don't silence myself when injustices are happening.

You just needed to shut up after reading that and you failed :-(

Quote Originally Posted by [ss_invincible] View Post
    You just needed to shut up after reading that and you failed :-(
    And why should I? You said incorrect things and I reply to tell you how things actually are.

Yeah honestly your post did come off repulsive and was not needed at this point, even if you were right… The server is actually closing, I wouldn’t want to read a post that gives off bad vibes. You just need to admit it and thank Jamie instead of an fu.

Quote Originally Posted by Master)(Chief View Post
    Yeah honestly your post did come off repulsive and was not needed at this point, even if you were right… The server is actually closing, I wouldn’t want to read a post that gives off bad vibes. You just need to admit it and thank Jamie instead of an fu.
    I had to say things as they are. I can't be fake and say other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben18 View Post
    I had to say things as they are. I can't be fake and say other things.
    I can see you have a habit of missing the point.

Apply it thrice.

I can see you have a habit of missing the point.

Apply it thrice.
    You are the one missing the point of my reply. I said why should I say things that are not true. If I just thank the owner for creating this server whic made me have fun, without stating also the negativities I've encountered, I would be fake. I need to say things as they are. I don't give a shit if the server is closing, I say what I want to say. I've been subjected to jokes and been made fun of for no reason in this server and I've encountered a lot of unprofessionalism from admins and injustices towards players in here, so I won't let that pass as if it's nothing. Reality is the server was toxic as fuck but I see many of the players in here want to let that go and just behave as nothing of the toxicity that there was, happened. That's not going to be me.

And keep your apply thrice elsewhere, apply that shit to yourself.

I just felt like I should say that here because I found it hilarious and did not want you to spam fake, thank you for reading I did not mean to make mad, goodbye now.
    Last edited by Master)(Chief; 25-09-2021 at 09:06 AM. Reason: u succ

I just felt like I should say that here because I found it hilarious and did not want you to spam fake, thank you for reading I did not mean to make mad, goodbye now.
    I thought you were a rational admin ( don't even know how you qualified to be in that position but whatever, looks like they choose anyone in here ). Turns out you are just a clown like some of the admins and ex admins in here.