Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the last one

the last one

context: https://www.sacnr.com/posts/226-it-s-time-/

post things here if you want them on the memorial page

1. rebecca black on fridays

ok your turn
    Last edited by Blacklite; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 PM.

Gioooooooooooo vaniiii iii echo

male : male

gangster_man99 still stuck on a island xd

TDC forever!!

Lskeee is a boss 8)

Last edited by Markski; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:50 PM.

Donating Player
    Even Im new here but during pandemic days last 2020 this game and people here aided my anxiety and special mention to Issy ...You know who you are and Im glad I met you in this server.. Visiting every 3 or 2 days and just hustling alone like wil smith in I am Legend. Anyways no need to be long , so long.
    Last edited by Mandala; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:33 AM.

It was really fun :)

I registered on July 4th 2010 with my first account named 'knuto_' I got invited to play on this server by some online friends from my country and had fun arresting people on a car for hours. Thanks to the amazing Sacnr community over the years, admins, players, online friends. So many memories playing. Arresting, Hits, Buying props, Finding MBs, Rage quitting, Scammed, Banned, Holidays Events/Events, when the server got ddosed, etc.

Laughs on Skype with my friends every day, years when they all and I were very active 2011/2017 <3.
    I gotta mention that I learned most of my english in this community. So this is very cool to me ;)
    I donated couple of times only but a fun fact is that I donated to a school friend and he played for like a week.

Thanks to Blacklite, Jamie, Markski, JaGareN, Vera_Atkins, John_Lennon, El_Senor_Taco, Crazy_Nick, Leatherface, SUB_NORMAL, Krlostinky, LilithV, lookgoood, Slizer, Source, [GSF]Bob_Julian, Nat, Roxxy, episodes, Charles_Bukowski and most of the admins, since the beginning. They did an amazing job
    My country friends 420(super11), kooL, XcRiToX, alanxD, [D]iegoa[R], Andrw, Pepe_G, D2U2, natural_ and few others, even the ones that don't like me.
    Akshay, rodrix, drogadazo, vionne, Dro, AdrianSto, =DCM=Gen.Frankie, viper, Squeezy and many others that cannot remember at the moment but we had great time in this server for sure.

If anyone wants to chat pm me on Discord Turbo#7450
    My Sacnr youtube channel

I also have a bunch of pics from moments over the years but they are saved in some old cd/dvd room that I don't remember exactly where it is lol

Good luck everyone!

Thanks to everyone who made this fun for me for so many years. The ones I don’t see anymore, I wish you all the best, it was fun having you part of my life.

Big shoutout to Misterjinx420, Ichigo_Kurosaki, Zeratul420, Roel, Anthony, and Tobs, one of the most people I enjoyed spending time with.

Special shoutout to the main man Astro2000, best rustler pilot and sniper shooter, who I spent most of my time with and who I continued to hang with outside of SACNR.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxR...ture=emb_title

Special mention to my favorite sniper squad team Tadi, Astro2000, and [WT]Dirty on top of Bone County rocky/mountain formations lighting up everyone. I forgot Eyedea, oh wait, most of the time he is running up to us because he fell off the car haha.
    Last edited by Master)(Chief; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM. Reason: Cuz I can

RIP, best CnR server. Wu-Tang forever

shoutout to all my friends that im too lazy to list individually and of course jamie and marksi
    also, gotta thank scorpion and j.p

Last edited by puuro; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:58 PM.

Shoutouts to PlayPho3nix.

I had some truly amazing years here. Thanks to everyone past and "present" ive played with over the years. Even the few enemies i had are included(thecoloradobull, Puuro, Uberanwar, Rodrix, Squeezy get mentions here).

Special mentions to Misterjinx, Anthony, Stealz, XTony, Astro2000, [WT]Dirty, Markski, Austin_Medic, Greyhound, Jamie, Gelasius, gravity4501, MrJohnnz, Zigg, LilithV, Lili, 920PD, Bluebaron, Westen, TheRealKharim, Eyedea, Episodes, Tadi, Scapegoat, Fahadtkh, Gen.Frankie(crazy drunk bastard gave me a mansion), Akshay, Ben18, Roel, Michel, Sonny_Barzzini, and anyone involved with *420* and Wu Tang. A thanks to the admins as well, i saw some of what yall had to deal with. A particular thanks to Sargeant27, a real life friend and the one who got me into sacnr.

We had some damn good times and/or conversations. This server got me through the worst part of my life so far and its a place ill never forget.
    Last edited by Zeratul420; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:36 AM.

Support : Add Japan Special $100M #BestIdea2016