Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: the last one

Donating Player
    I joined this awesome server called SACNR on 25th December, 2010 with the nick TROJAN666.

Although it was a cops and robber themed server, I was more attracted to the property system. I saw rich players and I wanted to be like them. To achieve that I had to get donator status. I couldn't donate to the server myself so I had to get someone to donate for me with in-game money. Struggled a lot initially with my first ever business partner "Saaber" from Estonia. We used to rob banks and businesses together and share profit. Pooled up money to buy our first ever room in calton heights !! (That was one of the best feelings of achievement). However, Saaber left the server within 5 months. Met ME1_2YOU (Jirka) and 5555 (his brother, Andreiz). It was at this time that I also joined my first ever gang EGO which was lead by Majestik and Helsinkidaa at that time. They would even pay us $1000 for each day of service. I soon left EGO and joined TFM (The Foreign Mafia). In TFM, I met I_hate_U who helped me in my pursuit of becoming rich for some time.

Thanks to redneckvideogamer who bought donator status for me for free. In fact not only did he donate, but he also gifted me 30m!

While selling my calton heights room, met my best business partner ever Gurvir !! This is when the fun started. We would pool up cash to buy properties and sell them for more! As far as I remember it was because of his recommendation that I got into TDC and met other cool people like Aldanone, Crazy_nick, Abhiroop, Turbo97 and many others (list is too huge). I would then be a member of TDC till SACNR shut down. While leaving, Abhiroop gifted his LV gasso to me (the first gasso I ever owned). Jebac_Presretac from ***SERBIA*** gang got banned and the Squiggly Mansion in calton heights, SF was going to be unowned. I sold the gasso for 800m and bidded 1b on the Squiggly Mansion. TDC provided me protection from the bombers. I won the house, which would be my house for 6 years!! I think Squiggly Mansion is the best house ever.

I remember when SFPD was being unowned, Gurvir and I pooled up $2b by selling our props and contacting our friends (Fouiny, Thunderslender, Crazy_Nick, Sonny_Barzinni, Ichigo_Kurosaki were one of them). Also base value of my properties was itself 2.4b. So my net worth summed upto $4.4b at one time!! I don't think any other player has achieved this feat (I know I am praising myself :P). However, we couldn't bid on SFPD cuz of hackers. But then it was fun!! I am so happy that they really trusted me as a friend and collaborated with me without hesitating!

Met Mandar, from whom I got to learn a lot.

Rodrix, Zeratul, Lskeee, Leatherface, MrJohnnz, Zigg, Westen, Ben18, Michel, Robby, GvR, Beast_Hunter16, Vionne, Uberanwar, Punjabimunda, Arpan, Giraffe, Phantomias, Petrikwow, Tune, Rajat_Pawar,
    There are so many other players worth mentioning, the list is huge.

Also I would like to mention that I got to learn a lot from conversations in-game and IRC. I learnt how to converse with people who have grown up in a different country, culture, traditions, and environment and may not think like us.

Thanks to all admins. Hawkseye and Charles_bukowski one of the best admins!!
    Also big thanks to Blacklite, Jamie and Markski for their tremendous patience. They kept pushing SACNR against all odds. If I were in their position I would have given up long back.

SACNR best server ever! Goodluck to everyone. Hope all of you achieve your dreams. I wish we could all meet one day!

PS: Best sig ever (Dro's sig):
    Last edited by AkshaY; 01-10-2021 at 06:00 PM.

So long SACNR.

Made so many friends I am still in contact with thanks to this amazing community. It really hit me like a truck when I heard the server was closing down, but I guess it is time. I just wish another GTA comes out and a MP with dedicated servers is possible soon enough to start a SACNR server there, I'm confident even though SAMP is done, SACNR still has lots to keep growing.

Thank you for my amazing childhood, teenage years, for being there in the good and the bad times, I'll never forget the community.

SACNR and UY 4life. Farewell.

PS: Fuck the aeHOO

VISIT UY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! www.youtube.com/UYProductions Please feedback; like, comment and subscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Dairis View Post
    "Blacklite, this might sound silly but i wanted to put some smile on you or other players". Your baby - named: SACNR born in March 2009 and now have been alive for 6 years, can you believe it ? Fucking 6 years, soon you will need to let him go to school, meet his first girlfriend and visit the graduation or will he just get hit by a car and die on road ?"

Baby dies... anyone remembers? And so do i... peace out, we dissapear.. we die
    what the fuck
    cachorro da guerra porra

Quote Originally Posted by truck0r View Post
    the beautiful piano man created in my opinion the best samp server going, I made friends and family through this server and for that I will always love you blacklite
    what the fuck i almost forgot. put that shit on the ... memorial?

I just want one photo of me, every single one im never there. gotta be in one of em

Akshay you were solid, definitely a pleasure. Among many others..... Truck0r was a pos. Mean guy... stay away
    Last edited by Charles_Bukowski; 30-09-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Bukowski View Post
    what the fuck i almost forgot. put that shit on the ... memorial?
    Among many others..... Truck0r was a pos. Mean guy... stay away
    I'd like to finally publicly admit that I paid someone wow gold to deathmatch you so I could get the SFPD biz

i did u get u admin tho so all is even?

Even in the last thread they delete my post :( :( :(

I found this clip from 2011, i'll miss you sacnr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tskYs1hcQs

-Krlostinky

Good Day!
    Its been years ago when play this have fun with other ppl making good memories with friends even though have a different country.
    I want to go back and play again but its not easy to get back because im not kid anymore just facing the real SACNR irl.

CHEERS TO EVERY ONE!!
    =DCM=Duke

https://youtu.be/n8MTvi-1QFM

https://youtu.be/n8MTvi-1QFM
    Last edited by =DCM=Duke; 01-10-2021 at 01:45 AM.

Donating Player
    Thank you for the memories of this great server. 14 year old me always wanted me be an admin, great memories :). 2011-2014 days were the great times of this server.

Donating Player
    BTW, can you guys finally reveal who FUCK_BOATS was? I am sure he was someone who knew the lead admins/Blacklite in real life (maybe he was one of them in disguise). I really want to know who that guy was.