Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: the last one

I was the last joining and playing here, even if my account registered in 2012 i used to play and feeling a part of the community in 2018 like, i spent a lot of time playing in 2 years and this server made me remembering my childhood, sadly ended too late. Glad to see sacnr community is still active on discord and around sa-mp, no one (even scumbacks like me) will forget the first love.

Rest in peace <3

When I said I have an extraordinary memory, I was not kidding at all. And I don't give a shit about a name colour change lol. I was just offering my time to change the server's state.

first 101 digits of PI number off head:

3.141592653589793284626433832795028841971693397510 58209749445923078164062862089986288034825342117067 9

This is just a glimpse of my memorization qualities.

I can store anything inside my head and use it for when I need to.

It's 2 years I haven't yet went to University from high school and I don't even need University LOL. I'm myself a University.

Countless of mathematical forumals are inside my brain, countless scientific names of animals are in too, history stuff. Dude, I'm a human computer. Really.

And no, I'm not a savant. It's all learned.

IRREGULAR PLAYER LEVER 99 Spider's Avatar
    "Hi Guys, Hi Admin, Hi Player Level 1-10, Hi Donator Fuck you Cheater!!!" This is what im saying whenever I login into the server, SACNR is the first server I have in samp

I would like to thanks everyone of you especially to the developers, admin who's giving their effort for this game

I would like to thanks for this person who did part of my time in my SACNR journey I don't know if you can still remember me or not @el_senor_TACO (Miss you sir) @Gee @Potassium @Zeratul420 (truckers) @Doncoleone @Blacklite @Jamie @Kill43eva @redneckvideogamer
    @.trobulesome (Hit Hunter) @Ignorance @vionne @Akashya @AxA @CopZ03 @Ben @Ben10 (Best Pilot lol) @HOLDAPER @steve01 @Tjardo[Rob] @=platinum @Stampedeec60 @Charles_Manson @4yPauka @us_army @lookgood @Locs @Crazy_nick @AnsoraDeRada @Pwnflakes @John_Lennon @Purple_D @Lskeee @Red_Dragon @DairisLV @Sanchez @Psycho @Wassaby @Dirty @Viper @MisterJinx420 @iPucket @Eyedea

@WuTang Family and to our allies @420 Miss you guys

"Bye Guys, Bye Admin, See you on the next project / other game"

PS: I hope our discourd will be continue so we have still update
    PSS: Some of your name Im using it to other game I hope you don't mind :D
    Remember that everyone has strength and weaknesses So don't get too depressed if you can't do something well

Sad state of affairs. But everything that has a beginning must also have an ending.

It was very fun while it lasted. I'll never forget this place - the countless of hours spent here and even the experiences that helped me grow as a person. All the robberies, police chases, clan wars, fun events...

Thank you to all the players who made it all possible. And a big thanks to the server staff for their contribution in keeping things orderly and running smoothly. And of course, Blacklite for creating this amazing server.

There is a cafe at the end of the world, where one day, we will all meet.

All good things has to come to an end i guess.

Special shoutout to my Pink Taco crew - Officerblack, Purpleclouds, Calysfinestt and KG for letting me be a part of you guys and getting me interested in the server. We fucked with Serpent ALOT.
    Thanks to TDC for picking me up when Pink Taco left the server. Names to mention, Aldanone, Crazy_Nick, Elsify, Hoseny, Gurvir, Lskeee.
    Special thanks to all my admin friends who gave me special treatment and bailed me out of trouble (You know who you are). And (A fuck you to Marca for banning me for literally no reason).

Thanks to all the worthy people i bike dueled, names to mention - .troublesome., Ichigo, Crazy_nick.

Thank you to all my cop friends

(I know i probably have forgotten to mention someone, but it has been years. Can't remember all!)

And thank you Blacklite for making this server. It made my childhood a little more easier :)

Hey wattup. So yeah, it seems I've been demoted because I have had like 4,5 guilty complaints. So, I was just gonna quit for good, but then I thought fuck it, I'll just make a final thread to talk about this stupid ass system, keep in mind that this is coming straight from an ex-admin's mouth.

Partiality reigns on this server

The first complaint ever against me as an admin was made by ganglymember, because I nuked him 5 times (I'm such a devil, am I not), even though there are a lot of admins who spam such command, a perfect example is lookgoood. But you see, she doesn't get 'reported' or 'demoted' because she doesn't get hated that much, because she likes cupcakes and that's awesome, because everyone goes 'lol, lmfao' on main chat when she does that.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because WOWOWOW HEY, woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO ADMINS AT ALL SPAMMING THIS COMMAND ALL THE TIME SMH, what a blasphemy dude, let's mark it as guilty. She's a good admin though.

You can actually report an admin if they chase down you with a Walton.

Second complaint was made by peputo, aka brokenmanchine, aka outlaw, aka frankinberry. So this is what happened, I spawned a walton with nitro because I was bored, there were 3 players with me no one else, server was empty (10 or 15 players online), then peputo suddenly shows up with his bike and he decides to rob me, then I rob him back and a battle was started. So this guy runs away and me and my friends started to chase him down with our slow ass walton, while on the other hand peputo had a fcr, not to mention we had a fucking bunch of cops chasing our asses. He reported me because we were chasing him in one of the slowest car on this goddamn game. Do not forget that this walton was spawned BEFORE peputa showing up.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because WOWOWOW HEY, woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, WE HAVE NEVER HAD ADMINS SPAWNING STUFF FOR THEMSELVES. Who the fuck this beaner thinks he is, what a blasphemy smh, let's mark it as guilty. No, no, I know what you're thinking,I didn't get reported because rules were broken, or maybe because this paki thug player gives a damn about rules getting broken, it was because this stupid fuck doesnt like me, he was just looking for any reason to report me (as he reported me more than twice), you get it, he doesn't really give a fuck about rules because he's been banned a lot of times, because he's a well known multi accounter and god knows what else. But ah, what chills me out is that life expectancy in those fucking poor countries ain't no longer than 40 years, so hopefully this rat will fucking die in 20 years, if not less.

Admins get punished for banning people, admins get punished for not banning people.

Third complaint was made by elsify, I'll sum it up - He wanted me to BAN someone, but I didn't want to do such thing as admins get told 'banning is not always neccessary, the less we ban the better, there are plenty of ways to punish someone apart from using ban', so I prefered to MAKE THIS PLAYER LOSE MEDICAL FEES, NOT BAN HIM. BUT HEY, NO, PLAYERS CAN FUCKING TELL ADMINS WHAT TO FUCKING DO, IF YOU DO NOT OBEY, YOU'RE GETTING REPORTED. So this dumb fuck with mental issues thought I did this because the player who got punished is my friend, just because he's my FRIEND.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, WOW SUCH ABUSE SO EVIL BAD SERPENT YOU SHOULD HAVE BANNED HIM, SO I SEE HE'S ON YOUR FRIEND LIST, ALRIGHT ELSIFY MUST BE RIGHT XD XDDX XDXDXD, complaint is now marked as guilty, thanks for reporting. Want to know what I did afterwards? I fucking talked with Blacklite and showed him that I was COMPLETELY CAPABLE TO BAN MY OWN FRIENDS SHIT WHICH I'VE DONE COUNTLESS OF TIMES I even gave him proof of it,,,,,,,, I REQUESTED THIS COMPLAINT TO BE MARKED AS INNOCENT, what was the goddamn outcome? '''''''''''''''WOW OK MAYBE THAT WAS ONE ISOLATED ISSUE, THANKS FOR TELLING ME THOUGH''''''''''''''''''''' OUTCOME ->>>>>> COMPLAINT REMAINED AS 'GUILTY'. L0L,..,,..,..........greatttttttttttttt I fucking wasted time for nothing........................................... ....

Fourth complaint was made by elsify, what a fucking lovely surprise. I'm gonna use le meme arrow, so you will feel me and laugh at the same time. This is what happened.

>getting called a mexicunt all the time by this specific player (elsify)
    >getting called a dirty mexican all the time by this specific player
    >doesn't get any punishment
    >I inoffensively insulted someone's mom in arabic
    >gets offended
    >reports me
    >complaint marked as guilty, thanks for reporting

[14:17:56] <Elsify> Guys stfu, it's his fucking money
    [14:17:59] <Elsify> stop being fucking kids
    [14:18:23] <Elsify> thama ignore those mad faggots
    [14:18:46] <Elsify> mad kids everywhere
    [14:18:51] <Elsify> Its his fucking money
    + I had a long ass chatlog about him insulting everyone and behaving the same way, over and over again............... but I deleted it by mistake

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S A FUCKING SAINT DONT YOU SEE. YES, HE'S SUCH A RESPECTFUL PLAYER, HE GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT BEING RESPECTFUL. BAD SERPENT BAD, YOU SUCH A MEANIE BOI, YOU ARE THE VILLIAN!!!! IM SUCH A DEVIL I SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE BETTER, YES. YES. SI. SI.

Verdict: Yeah lol ^^^^ Guilty once again. I didn't know I was supposed to take shit from players, I didn't know I couldn't 'insult' back despite the fucking fact whether I'm kidding or not, sowwwy. What makes me laugh is that, if you go insulting admins like that, e.g. body, lucygaby, marca or andrei, your ass is getting banned for 2 months. I should be given a fucking medal for the amount of shit I had to take apart from elsify's mouth, shit that wouldn't be taken by those admins. But hey, let's not forget Serpent is the villian here ; )))))))).

Fifth complaint was made by migoman SOMEONE WHO RECENTLY THREATENED THE SERVER TO GET DDOS'D (HE GOT BANNED FOR IT). Another smartass.

He reported me for the same shit ^^^^^^ both of these faggots reported me at the same time for the same retarded reason

Verdict: GUILTY. YOU GOTTA LOVE GETTING TARGETED : ))))))))))).

IS THIS UNFAIR? NAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH NIGGA YOU HIGH? XD XDDX XDXDXD

SO YEAH MY FRIENDS, THE FAREWELL IS HERE. YOU CAN ENJOY SERPENT GETTING DEMOTED FOR THIS DUMB SHIT, BUT YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY YOUR AWESOME ADMINS DOING THIS:

AND NOT GETTING PUNISHED.

YOU GOTTA LOVE SACNR. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS INCOHERENT SYSTEM. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS FUCKED UP SYSTEM TO BE HONEST.

Quote Originally Posted by [SS_Striker] View Post
    Hey wattup. So yeah, it seems I've been demoted because I have had like 4,5 guilty complaints. So, I was just gonna quit for good, but then I thought fuck it, I'll just make a final thread to talk about this stupid ass system, keep in mind that this is coming straight from an ex-admin's mouth.

Partiality reigns on this server

The first complaint ever against me as an admin was made by ganglymember, because I nuked him 5 times (I'm such a devil, am I not), even though there are a lot of admins who spam such command, a perfect example is lookgoood. But you see, she doesn't get 'reported' or 'demoted' because she doesn't get hated that much, because she likes cupcakes and that's awesome, because everyone goes 'lol, lmfao' on main chat when she does that.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because WOWOWOW HEY, woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO ADMINS AT ALL SPAMMING THIS COMMAND ALL THE TIME SMH, what a blasphemy dude, let's mark it as guilty. She's a good admin though.

You can actually report an admin if they chase down you with a Walton.

Second complaint was made by peputo, aka brokenmanchine, aka outlaw, aka frankinberry. So this is what happened, I spawned a walton with nitro because I was bored, there were 3 players with me no one else, server was empty (10 or 15 players online), then peputo suddenly shows up with his bike and he decides to rob me, then I rob him back and a battle was started. So this guy runs away and me and my friends started to chase him down with our slow ass walton, while on the other hand peputo had a fcr, not to mention we had a fucking bunch of cops chasing our asses. He reported me because we were chasing him in one of the slowest car on this goddamn game. Do not forget that this walton was spawned BEFORE peputa showing up.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because WOWOWOW HEY, woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, WE HAVE NEVER HAD ADMINS SPAWNING STUFF FOR THEMSELVES. Who the fuck this beaner thinks he is, what a blasphemy smh, let's mark it as guilty. No, no, I know what you're thinking,I didn't get reported because rules were broken, or maybe because this paki thug player gives a damn about rules getting broken, it was because this stupid fuck doesnt like me, he was just looking for any reason to report me (as he reported me more than twice), you get it, he doesn't really give a fuck about rules because he's been banned a lot of times, because he's a well known multi accounter and god knows what else. But ah, what chills me out is that life expectancy in those fucking poor countries ain't no longer than 40 years, so hopefully this rat will fucking die in 20 years, if not less.

Admins get punished for banning people, admins get punished for not banning people.

Third complaint was made by elsify, I'll sum it up - He wanted me to BAN someone, but I didn't want to do such thing as admins get told 'banning is not always neccessary, the less we ban the better, there are plenty of ways to punish someone apart from using ban', so I prefered to MAKE THIS PLAYER LOSE MEDICAL FEES, NOT BAN HIM. BUT HEY, NO, PLAYERS CAN FUCKING TELL ADMINS WHAT TO FUCKING DO, IF YOU DO NOT OBEY, YOU'RE GETTING REPORTED. So this dumb fuck with mental issues thought I did this because the player who got punished is my friend, just because he's my FRIEND.

Verdict: complaint was marked as guilty because woah, the Mexican admin did it WE HAVE NEVURRRR HAD ADMINS LIKE THIS, WOW SUCH ABUSE SO EVIL BAD SERPENT YOU SHOULD HAVE BANNED HIM, SO I SEE HE'S ON YOUR FRIEND LIST, ALRIGHT ELSIFY MUST BE RIGHT XD XDDX XDXDXD, complaint is now marked as guilty, thanks for reporting. Want to know what I did afterwards? I fucking talked with Blacklite and showed him that I was COMPLETELY CAPABLE TO BAN MY OWN FRIENDS SHIT WHICH I'VE DONE COUNTLESS OF TIMES I even gave him proof of it,,,,,,,, I REQUESTED THIS COMPLAINT TO BE MARKED AS INNOCENT, what was the goddamn outcome? '''''''''''''''WOW OK MAYBE THAT WAS ONE ISOLATED ISSUE, THANKS FOR TELLING ME THOUGH''''''''''''''''''''' OUTCOME ->>>>>> COMPLAINT REMAINED AS 'GUILTY'. L0L,..,,..,..........greatttttttttttttt I fucking wasted time for nothing........................................... ....

Fourth complaint was made by elsify, what a fucking lovely surprise. I'm gonna use le meme arrow, so you will feel me and laugh at the same time. This is what happened.

>getting called a mexicunt all the time by this specific player (elsify)
    >getting called a dirty mexican all the time by this specific player
    >doesn't get any punishment
    >I inoffensively insulted someone's mom in arabic
    >gets offended
    >reports me
    >complaint marked as guilty, thanks for reporting

[14:17:56] <Elsify> Guys stfu, it's his fucking money
    [14:17:59] <Elsify> stop being fucking kids
    [14:18:23] <Elsify> thama ignore those mad faggots
    [14:18:46] <Elsify> mad kids everywhere
    [14:18:51] <Elsify> Its his fucking money
    + I had a long ass chatlog about him insulting everyone and behaving the same way, over and over again............... but I deleted it by mistake

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S A FUCKING SAINT DONT YOU SEE. YES, HE'S SUCH A RESPECTFUL PLAYER, HE GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT BEING RESPECTFUL. BAD SERPENT BAD, YOU SUCH A MEANIE BOI, YOU ARE THE VILLIAN!!!! IM SUCH A DEVIL I SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE BETTER, YES. YES. SI. SI.

Verdict: Yeah lol ^^^^ Guilty once again. I didn't know I was supposed to take shit from players, I didn't know I couldn't 'insult' back despite the fucking fact whether I'm kidding or not, sowwwy. What makes me laugh is that, if you go insulting admins like that, e.g. body, lucygaby, marca or andrei, your ass is getting banned for 2 months. I should be given a fucking medal for the amount of shit I had to take apart from elsify's mouth, shit that wouldn't be taken by those admins. But hey, let's not forget Serpent is the villian here ; )))))))).

Fifth complaint was made by migoman SOMEONE WHO RECENTLY THREATENED THE SERVER TO GET DDOS'D (HE GOT BANNED FOR IT). Another smartass.

He reported me for the same shit ^^^^^^ both of these faggots reported me at the same time for the same retarded reason

Verdict: GUILTY. YOU GOTTA LOVE GETTING TARGETED : ))))))))))).

IS THIS UNFAIR? NAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH NIGGA YOU HIGH? XD XDDX XDXDXD

SO YEAH MY FRIENDS, THE FAREWELL IS HERE. YOU CAN ENJOY SERPENT GETTING DEMOTED FOR THIS DUMB SHIT, BUT YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY YOUR AWESOME ADMINS DOING THIS:

AND NOT GETTING PUNISHED.

YOU GOTTA LOVE SACNR. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS INCOHERENT SYSTEM. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS FUCKED UP SYSTEM TO BE HONEST.
    Who do you think reads this

Sacnr gave me a lot of joy, a lot of rage, a lot of fun, and many sleepless nights. But the most important things for me are friendships i made here, some of those people even turned into irl friends. Big thanks to everyone i played with.

Donating Player
    Hello. RDL has returned for this very special moment in life.

Whilst I didn't play the server much recently because I got fucked over by taxes and dying and shit so ragequit but tldr fuck that side of the server for life. Certain people here definitely had a long term impact on my SA:MP life, so here's a huge shoutout to my SACNR cousin Jamie. Huge well done to all involved for keeping SACNR running this long, and ya boi RDL will always be here for anyone who needs it <3

Also much <3 to Markski, they know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklite
    <~Blacklite> Timid
    <~Blacklite> you're a useless pile of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC Conversation
    <@Blake> how much of a furry are you
    <Redirect_Left> 100%
    <@Blake> I'm getting moist.

Player
    Always remember times spent in-game and on IRC very fondly.
    Greetings to all the OG members with whom great times were spent, to Blake for schooling me on Linux in IRC, Fer for making me mine Bitcoin in 2011 and Jamie for dumping the Bbulletin database after getting mad for some reason. Oh, and canít forget Agonul. What a guy.

SACNR will forever live in the memory of those who spent countless hours of their childhoods and teenage years here.