Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: the last one

I started here when I was 12(close to 13) and I'm 24 now. I've been here off and, mostly, on for the entire time. Pretty much grew up with it and it's a real pleasure to be part of this place. Shoutout to all the OG members of TFM, everyone in UY, 420, WT, TDC, and all the other clans I may have interacted with in any capacity. Also a shoutout to everyone on quacks(#perverts) for being a small, wholesome community within this. Can't start naming people or it'll never stop.
    I should mention GRR(Grr? [O.o]GRR, something like that) for donating for me in a giveaway back in 2012, so thanks for that.

Thanks to all the admins for years of contribution.

Anyone who wants to stay a part of the community can join the sacnr discord(https://www.sacnr.com/discord; BL, make proper link on memorial page pls); I'll be there as Westen#5134.

Cheers to everyone. MB in Garcia.

Requested by no one:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by westen; 23-09-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Donating Player
    It's so sad to see this but I will never forget my time and memories made in SACNR, which played such a significant part in my childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVTsOsDi9E
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY553eCBwBQ

Best of luck, everyone.

I'm glad Agonul's post is above mine. I didn't even know about the forums when I first played, and "Tom" from MySpace introduced me to it. If it weren't for this fucking guy, I wouldn't be typing this piece of shit post.

If the forums is getting Jamie'd again, I just want to say I stand by everything I posted here. SACNR just meant a lot to me as a kid and I still have good memories about it. I've made some great friends that I still chat with, and I unfortunately advanced my coding skills since working on SACNR.

It was sad seeing the server end up like a 100 year old obese man with COVID-19 on a ventilator, but at least the obese man had some nice fucking food before kicking the bucket.

- SACNR Owner G

Donating Player
    I'm just glad Gee's post is above mine and notfAgonul's... yeah that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

hacked djoles acc just to say this had to happen since every big server is leaving samp anyway
    - kinhua

- - - Updated - - -

hacked djoles acc just to say this had to happen since every big server is leaving samp anyway
    - sacnr owner g
    Last edited by Djole; 21-09-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: I am SACNR Owner Gee, and I approve this message.

i remember sacnr as a place where you could make friends in five minutes and still remember the shit you did with them after all these years. never spent so much time playing anything so it must have been good.

thx TDC crew

p.s. fuck lorcs you'll forever be level 6 shit

Lorcs best lead admin, there I said it.

lorcs is definitely not best lead admin sorry

Cvele, kv4zm8o4a8jgctd, heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa, xXTrash69Master420Xx and Vuk wish you all a nice day.
    Gonna bmx bomb you in some next life I suppose.

*Raichu Intensifies* Pedro_Oliveira's Avatar
    Gonna miss SACNR and its glory that was before, met alot of people which i still speak untill today with them and i had lots of fun! +3500 Hours very well spent, it was worth the while. The moments when u're with your buddies completing hits or robbing stuff and running from the cops or even joining the caps and stack on a wanted guy.... Soo much memories. Special thanks to @Dumitras_Diaconu (tho our first meeting no one will believe it <3), MrKosm0, Dirty_Boy and expecially to Blacklite, the one and only creator of this magnificent server and all the team that helped building it. Loved to meet all the community and hope that everyone remains safe and well! Love yall! (Except cheaters, you guys are not welcome)

Yes, im a hax0r, my apologies :|

SACNR 2012 - 2016
    Thank you Blacklite for creating one of the best CNR's, i dont regret this 4 Years playing <3, 3500 Hours very well spent <3

put serbia flag in memorial banner

teleported from bone county to ocean docks for personal gain

there is no point in writing up names, each and every one of you made an impact here, which led to SACnR being one of the best gaming experiences of my life.

thank you everyone