Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: the last one

This server was my favourite one. I started playing it when i was a kid before highschool, played it for years until i graduated highschool and now im at the finale in university. I haven't joined the server from 4-5 years, because when you grow up, your priorities in life change. Now suddenly i remembered about sacnr and i decided to check out website what's going on. I read about the shutdown and i started remembering my gaming moments in the server. It was hell of fun, i dont know if some people remember me, but i do. Doesn't matter good or bad moments with those people, i respect you all. Good thing that somehow my browser account remembers my account info :D so i can write this.

I wish you only good things in life and thanks for those best gaming moments!

Alexander Nikolov (Coolboy1444)
    BULGARIA

Live/Born in Baltimore, also live in Anguilla & St. Maarten sometimes.
    2. Thanks for good memories, sorry to see SACNR go!

Best of luck to all of you!

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas...” - H.S.T.

I will never forget.

4ypauka, Phantomias, dawg_dogg, gangster_man99, Turbo, Akshay, Abhiroop. .troublesome., Crazy_Nick, Ichigo_Kurosaki (TASTE THE COCK), rodrix, vegalzor, Giraffe, Mrefyah, DriftkingZOZ, westen, Mtalgirl, Mihai, RoyceRulz, VeeFab, [CALI]Dro, Vera_Atkins, Sub_Normal, HighEveryOneTime

the one who we blame for everything. OneWhoDID
    the only player who never got scammed. Drogadazo

TFM, Soul Assassins, Aehoo, DCM
    and to those friends we lost along the way, may they dm in peace.
    Last edited by Elaine; 3 Days Ago at 05:17 AM.