Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: the last one

i'm not sure if anyone would remember me but anyway , SACNR will always remain one of my best memories i will never forget .

glad to meet everyone here " SAB gang who welcomed me to server / my homies TDC / UY guys /TFM asta and his crew ' sry to forget their clan name '.

for old TDC members we still have group on facebook and also whatsapp but can't access my fb account these days so kindly any of you try to find the video that Aldanone made for his memorial as it will be great to be included

Call me Driftking and you will be DED !

Donating Player Ichigo_Kurosaki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [driftking]zOz View Post
    i'm not sure if anyone would remember me but anyway , SACNR will always remain one of my best memories i will never forget .

glad to meet everyone here " SAB gang who welcomed me to server / my homies TDC / UY guys /TFM asta and his crew ' sry to forget their clan name '.

for old TDC members we still have group on facebook and also whatsapp but can't access my fb account these days so kindly any of you try to find the video that Aldanone made for his memorial as it will be great to be included
    hey bro i remember u tdc 4 life

330914_317736451612132_1412699530_o.jpg 9.2.2012. me and my best friend irl, golden days.from kids to adults.one last run.♥

Donating Player
    I wanna send love to all my Think Twice boys and girls, to Bogdan_Eternitowski and zeming, whom I had the best time and memories in game with. Amazing playing with you.
    Thanks to ShoarmaSnater, who gifted me the donator status, to wassaby, a good friend, to all the enemies and various people, who got me to love this game.

And of course to this server, probably the best in SA:MP, which made this amazing game even better, and made it last for over a decade from the year of its creation.

These will forever be the "good old days" for me.

Love from Devis.
    Last edited by Devis; 2 Days Ago at 03:50 PM.

Donating Player
    Woah! Haven't been around in many years, but this server definitely holds a lot of great memories. Thanks for the fun times!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Donating Player
    on god .

Sacnr was and still is one of those things that shall remain awesome forever! Much love for ya all!
    To the hot and crazy players like bro and best friend 4life Borko, bro godfather TravisScott aka Nebra, bro CrazyNick, pajdoman Invincible, taliban, Cowboii Devis, Dexter, Squeezy, Folly91, Watermarker, CopCorruptor and Gurvir - it was an honor to play with you, stay sexy! <3 :cool:

Last edited by Crazy_Dave; 1 Hour Ago at 08:07 PM.