Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: the last one

Quote Originally Posted by AkshaY View Post
    BTW, can you guys finally reveal who FUCK_BOATS was? I am sure he was someone who knew the lead admins/Blacklite in real life (maybe he was one of them in disguise). I really want to know who that guy was.
    It was Localhosts little sister

R.I.P seLLe

Donating Player
    Wow damn bye. No words can describe.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    top 10 forum rep Jaime! hehehehehe

It was a nice journey and will never forget the memories I've had with everyone when SACNR was at it's peak. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all succeed in life. Have a good one <3

gee's newspaper

and all of my 5000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AChr1s View Post
    top 10 forum rep Jaime! hehehehehe
    I’m curious about this one too

Even though I expected this sooner or later, it still kinda hurts.

I've experienced so much throughout the years. We fought, we raced, we hung out... and I've met some really nice people.

A couple of farewells.

To Luka_Bivio and Hitmano, even though their story ended the way it did, they were my highschool classmates. They brought me to this amazing community where I've spent a lot of time in my late teens and early 20s.

To the whole racing community. It would take too long to mention each and every one of you (Dug, Slizer, Dairis...).
    A special thanks to Will_Zigg, a great guy with whom I've spent so many hours, whether it was racing, being a cop or whatever came our way. Thank you, pal.

To most of the admins back in the day. First and foremost, Charles_Bukowski. A friend and the only true "no fucks given" attitude in SACNR. To Facenuke, Crazy_Nick, dirftb0y, Owl and many others.

To the whole Balkan (mostly Serbian) community. Cop_Corruptor, Ervin (I literally forgot his username), Nebra, Lskeee and many, many others. Of course, SeLLe, I hope you rest in peace.

To the whole TDC clan. I'm not going to list each and every one of you, but I appreciate all those times we spent together.

To Porsche, the madman who trusted me with his properties. Let me be clear, Ocean Docks mansion is mine, forever!

To Marca, even though he probably doesn't remember why. We spoke ONE time and I asked him to translate something into Slovenian for me. I needed it to communicate with a (back then) kid and his family. Today, many years later, that no-longer-kid is my best friend. I didn't forget that.

I probably forgot someone. Not because you were not important, but because I've tried to write this at 1 am, 10 years after I've joined the server. Hell of a long time. Time flies - I am nearly 27.

Thank you SACNR community and thank you Blacklite for making it possible.

Love, Dino.

It was a pleasure to be a part of this great community for almost 10 years, Love yall.

If anyone want to contact me here is my discord, Shay#2125

I started in 2010 and spawned as a cop. I did not know how to change skin so I made a new account.
    Then I did not have a bank account so I used my dads phone and topped it up and payed with phone credit to get donator status.
    Clocked in

The server created alot of anxiety for regular players with admins joining as regular members and then provoking people quite often and ruined the fun. I left in 2013 after a ban and did not sign back in. There were also wayy too many cheaters at once.

Overall this server was a part of my life for a long time. Long after I stopped playing I stayed around the forums and checked in on my homies.

Thank you to everyone who played with me in game and kept in touch.
    Low Riders For life! [L4L]
    I was right about Andrei and his abuse all along. I feel like my ban that was unjustified was sort of a catalyst towards his demotion from Lead Admin. I lost everything while I was at the top of my prop + money game but it's nice to see that it didn't go to a waste.