Thread: Passenger Seat Entrance animation Bug

Banned

Lightbulb Passenger Seat Entrance animation Bug

Date/Time: 01:20 AM PST 21/11/2020

Description:Okay so it happens When you are in the Car driving it or surfing it and then suddenly you decide to go inside the passenger seat, Upon Press G it gives you /ej Like animation preventing you from entering as a passenger in the car in the first attempt.

Problem: It Should not be given that animation it's really annoying and takes about few seconds of time to get in vehicle as a passenger. That's the problem In the description above. This problem has been here for more than 6 months i believe.

How to recreate it: After driving or surfing above the vehicle and then Upon Pressing G it should not give us that /ej like Animation (Jumping in Air and falling back to ground) and should work just by tapping G once to enter into the car as a passenger.

Thank you
    Last edited by Jamie; 21-11-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Looking at the code it seems this "bug" was very much added on purpouse.

I'm guessing it's probably meant to stop some sort of abuse or hack to enter other people's cars, just not quite sure what.

I believe this has been the way since at least 2009. It's to prevent people riding on top of the car teleporting inside while the car is moving, or for cops pressing "g" as a car drives past.

Banned
    Oh probably that's why ok Great understood now.