Thread: It would be cool

It would be cool

Hi guys! How u doing?

Well, I downloaded FiveM yesterday and it's full of RP servers, and I got instantly bored. BUT, I found a CnR server on Five M, and I was wondering if it weren't nice to make something like SACNR but on GTA V, since there are not much CnRs there I think it would be awesome.

I guess it's pretty hard to start from 0, but, maybe there's some scripting already done and it's easier to get a starting point, I would like to help on anything I can.

I would love to see something like sacnr, that brought me like 10 years of fun but with a renewed graphics, gameplay and why not a renewed community?

On this CnR server that I found there's a housing system, medics, cops, mechanics and some stuff like we do have on Sacnr, so it seems possible, not sure on difficulty btw

I hope I posted this on the right topic, and if there's any dev that could answer if it's possible.

Ty all.
    Last edited by [RedBull]; 25-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.

I'd love something like that but I'm not a programmer or anything so I have no idea how hard and work-demanding it'd be.

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

I tried to start a project for this. I'm not happy with the FiveM team though - Last week they shut down all servers while on staff member was having a bad day. I'm not going to be building a server on a platform that may disappear tomorrow because someone is upset.

Last edited by Jamie; 26-05-2020 at 01:34 PM.

It's always so disappointing when the human side ruins what could be something so great.
    (Yes, 2010 to 2015 SACNR, I'm thinking about you too.)

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
    It's always so disappointing when the human side ruins what could be something so great.
    This sentence is so true.

Just read the white sentence too, so true.
    Last edited by Ben18; 27-05-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Last week they shut down all servers while on staff member was having a bad day.
    Ohhh I had no idea about this, that looks like it's not a serious project at all, so sad to read this

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
    So true