Thread: A TDM idea with CNR influence

A TDM idea with CNR influence

How about making industrial plants and deposits useful?

They can generate money, but not money out of thin air, money from taxes or from the workers.

A group/clan can own the industries.

The industries who are near the city give more money

Workers can deliver goods through leviathan to earn money and deposit in the industries bank. Money can be used by clan members.

Money inside the plants can be stolen by other group members with /robplant, /robdeposit or /robindustry as you wish. By doing so, they will become lvl 6 red and ofc have to avoid the police.

The illegal stolen money has to be then hidden somewhere in the map for it to be uknown from the police. Cooldown for the money to be depositable in the clan's industry can be of 30 minutes.

During this 30 minutes, cops can obtain the money if they find it, with a huge bonus.

Too TDM'ish? Later I add the photos of the plants/deposits.

/discuss

-1. Lets keep the gameplay simple. That's what sacnr is known for. You're trying to keep the cnr thing with your idea but it will just make the gameplay complex. Besides, all clans are almost dead. The player count is 20-30 mostly during night sometimes. Otherwise even you know the amount of players. So lets just not think about this tdm thing and stick with cnr.
    Last edited by Aegon; 14-05-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    -1. Lets keep the gameplay simple. That's what sacnr is known for. You're trying to keep the cnr thing with your idea but it will just make the gameplay complex. Besides, all clans are almost dead. The player count is 20-30 mostly during night sometimes. Otherwise even you know the amount of players. So lets just not think about this tdm thing and stick with cnr.
    True, I was thinking that this is too TDM'ish. Keeping the game simple is the better option.

i thought this mean team deathmatch

They can generate money, but not money out of thin air, money from taxes or from the workers.
    It's practically the same, taxes are meant to make up for money generated by activities already.

I can't say I dislike the idea but making this part of SACNR doesn't seem feasible.