Thread: A Few Suggestions

A Few Suggestions- including trading houses , load on vehicles and bribes

suggestion 1: Trading houses :
    As we all know , Selling a house to another player for the base value and transferring the rest , via bank , is frowned upon , /trade command should also have a few regulations .
    while player "A" wants to /trade his property to player"B" and wants "B" to add 50m more , i'd suggest , transferring via bank can be bypassed if , the /trade had an "add cash to the trade"
    option . this makes the /trade easier. Moreover , i also feel the /trade option can be abused . for instance , if one person wants to sell his property for 80m , to another player , the other player can just get a
    house worth 400k elsewhere in the server and /trade it for base value and pay the rest via bank , and , if questioned can just say "it was trade + cash ". So , i feel , if the above option is implemented along with
    the additional amount of the trade , being added to the house value , there is no scope for abusing this command and evading the house tax. The same is not necessary for businesses , as they do not contribute
    to taxes as much.
    [B]Suggestion 2 : [/B]Weight of the players , slowing down the vehicle : For a start , This update is ingenious , but i feel it could have a few changes . So , 4 players on a car would slow the car down to a
    certain extent , but even if 10 players are on the car , there is no further reduction in the speed. So , i feel there should be a small decrease in speed of the car , with every player in it , except the driver .
    For instance , considering an infernus's max speed to be 100 miles / hr with 1 person , it should be 80 miles / hr with 5 people , and 60 miles /hr with 9 people . This is just an example , i am aware , it isn't feasible for 9 people to stand on an infernus. I am merely stating there should be a gradual decrease in speed which is directly proportional to the number of people on it .
    Suggestion 3 : No bribe command : Certain cops , do not wish to accept the bribe offered to them, and on the heat of battle , this text could be a hindrance and could block the cop's vision . i suggest a /nobr option , which if activated , automatically block's all bribes offered to the cop. The robber who offered the bribe to the cop is alerted with "This cop doesn't accept bribes" text and if the same robber offers the bribe to the same cop , despite the warning , the bribe automatically gets declined. If the cop wants to accept the bribe , from the robber (if they are friends ) , he can deactivate the /nobr command.

These were just a few thoughts i had , after i came back to sacnr .
    I would also like to thank the development team for these amazing updates . It's good to be back.
    Hope all of you are safe.
    -V
    Last edited by Adonis; 11-05-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Donating Player
    +1 for suggesstion 1 and 3 because they're a pretty good quality of life idea
    the 2nd one I think is already implemented, you just don't get a message when the speed decreases again :)

I’m not sure , but if it has already been implemented, then it’s amazing .

Idea 1 and 3 are worth looking into. Idea 2 is already a thing in the server, but it kicks in at the 4th player, then gets super aggressive as you add up. The reason it's this way is because the mechanic to slow vehicles down can make driving difficult on higher ping players, so doing it at 2 or 3 people is a bad idea.

That’s true . Great .

+1 to all these. As 2 seems to be implemented already.

+1 to 1 and 3

- - - Updated - - -

wait a second, on the first suggestion: if it's a trade, it's a trade though, otherwise it was a sale of a house via cash. It's not abuse. It's just trade + 50m cash, otherwise it would've been buying the house for 50m and no trade being made.

Oh, you talked about abuse if someone uses a rockshore west house or something like that. Now, I understand.
    Last edited by Ben18; 11-05-2020 at 10:48 PM.

No , I mean , the trade option can just as easily be abused to avoid house tax . So if we all together prevent any transaction related to houses ,to be done through the bank , there is no scope for tax evasion .
    For example , I want to buy your property which has a base value of 8m and you want 100m for it . Instead of you /sell selling the house to me for 100m which will lead to insane taxes , the /trade option can be used where , I get a random house and trade it with you and transfer the 100m through bank , and if / when questioned , can just as easily say we traded and I added cash . Get it ? So I’m order to prevent this from happening , we prevent any transaction from bank from happening , if it is related to buying , selling or trading a house .

Suggestion Number 3. I have a big issue with that.

What if they make you an offer you can't refuse? Don't block freedom of speech. #murica

#murica , but 50k is all they can offer . So , it isn’t worth it .