Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck OFF!!

ShocKWavE

Fuck OFF!!

I am literally done with your fucking shit now!!
    Tell me the name of that motherfucking fucking dump blind fuck admin who says this is a fucking insufficient proof to prove if the player is hacking.

https://youtu.be/3aHuYWdvwtg

Fucking assholes just sit all the time on discord or IRC and judge players from there without seeing anything.
    Get a life unskilled and inexperienced assholes.
    Keep satisfying your ego on innocent players and the ones who argue you assholes to do something right, and you mute them or ban them because you loose and run out of logical answers to give.

Fuck this shit!
    Fuck this server!
    Fuck admins!

Keep destroying the server faggot, no wonder why is the server already dead.
    Seriously Fuck OFF!!!!

That's clear fucking cheating. A blatant aimbot.

And let's talk about all those philippinians money bag object finders.... They are pratically cheating everyday and really less or nothing is being done about it.

Take care Shock if you intend on leaving forever.

ShocKWavE
    I am indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShocKWavE View Post
    I am indeed.
    Okay dude, good luck irl.

I understand your frustration. The server is full of these phillippinian cheaters and multiaccounters, it just makes someone get mad. iVenom wanted to leave too as his complaint wasn't managed well. Many players are leaving and the admins don't seem to give a shit about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am indeed.
    Btw, one more thing dude:

Try to stay for the love of the game and don't quit forever because of a singular cheater or the community, but, if most of the time you join, you have to deal with these fucking cheaters whic makes your game impossible to enjoy, then I understand your feeling on wanting to leave forever.
    Last edited by Ben18; 24-02-2020 at 04:52 AM.

Yeah, everything you guys just said is true, but i'm gonna go out on a lunge here and say that shit you say won't matter, or it will end up getting you banned.

I'll see you both when you get unbanned for speaking about shit like this.

ShocKWavE
    Quote Originally Posted by puurokissa69 View Post
    Yeah, everything you guys just said is true, but i'm gonna go out on a lunge here and say that shit you say won't matter, or it will end up getting you banned.

I'll see you both when you get unbanned for speaking about shit like this.
    I know that man, and I don't give a fuck anymore.
    Already sold my properties and uninstalled GTA SA cause SACnR was the only server I used to play on.
    I don't care if they ban or do what ever the fuck they want to do. What they do is actually kind of harassment to normal players, and its 10x better to get banned and not play rather than playing in that hazardous environment created by these admins.

I know that man, and I don't give a fuck anymore.
    Already sold my properties and uninstalled GTA SA cause SACnR was the only server I used to play on.
    I don't care if they ban or do what ever the fuck they want to do. What they do is actually kind of harassment to normal players, and its 10x better to get banned and not play rather than playing in that hazardous environment created by these admins.
    True man, but if im gonna be honest i highly doubt this post will change anything and the only thing that will probably happen because of this post is me, shock and ben all getting banned for "If you dont like it, dont play here".

The problem that you address definetly isn't new, but holy shit that aimbot is obviously blatant and anyone who says its legit is probably watching it with their eyes closed.

Donating Player
    I thought things changed at the restart but I was mistaken. I lost interest when my complaint of a toxic player was “insufficient proof.” Thats why I sold my biz and wont be back on the server. I just think that they restarted with great hope and now don't care again, because most players left again. Any-who good luck and I hope you find something better to satisfy your time :)

In addition, administration treat you like you're dumb anyway. I try to talk to them on discord and they are this superior being with high ego, and dont care about somebody unless they know how to code so... thats another thing.

Donating Player
    Agree with everything said by others. Rip server

I spent most of my time on DM server and knows definitely when someone is aimbotting and when not, this is indeed an Aimbot which locks on Target. Sorry to hear but yeah there are some in administration who just don't know shit about this and definitely won't give a shit about server as well except for few.

As for this dude Venoss he is a known aimbotter here. Don't know who was dealing with his report. And he should have been banned for this shit months ago. He's just a role model for other cheating scums on Server. Who has been aimbotting here for months. And No wonder why people are leaving server day by day. Many of my friends have left as well due to unfair punishment. I'll agree with ben try to stay and we can hope for some great changes from upper management and i would definitely agree with puuro too. Rest is really upto u mate if ur leaving then good luck
    Please wait while I attempt to give a Fuck...