Thread: Bank Vault Suggestion, hear me out.

Donating Player

Bank Vault Suggestion, hear me out.

Probably a long stretch here but my suggestion is a bank vault during robbery.

The way this will work is there must be at least 3 active cops online. You must only rob in the active city, and the 3 active cops must be within the active city.

At this point there are two suggested options:

Option 1: The vault has only a 10% chance and when 3 active cops are within 250-500 feet of the bank you are currently robbing, you will obtain a instant 2,500,000-7,500,000 vault if you get away

Option 2: The vault has only a 10% chance and as soon as you rob it all server cops are notified and can type a command to instantly teleport right outside the bank probably a few feet or so that way the robber can actually at least obtain the robbery and then just have to get away. (little bit more OP I feel)

Stupid idea. Instant teleport is the stupidest idea. I mean bank vault might be a good suggestion but not the way you suggested. Big NO from me.

Teleportation?

Banned
    Ene big - 1
    Last edited by borkata; 09-02-2020 at 08:48 PM.

As far i know, its not 1st April yet.

Donating Player
    Its funny how I gave two alternative options as I figured teleportation would be turned down anyway and I get -1 based seemingly on the teleportation suggestion??

Aegon, you said bank vault might be a good idea, but not in the way that I've explained it so give me your view/version on how it should be. That's what a suggestion is supposed to be. One idea with the addition of many other formulations of it to agree on one idea everybody can agree on.

I personally thought option 2 was ridiculous myself, but why not? The idea is basically that the bank vault would be super hard to achieve because its generating a few mil cash out of nothing (no interest or anything like that). It would be an automatic value or automatic random value of at least a few mil to make it worth the fight with the cops.