Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players in PD with hits.

Players in PD with hits.

Hello everyone. I came up with this new suggestion about players who are hiding in PD while having hit on them. I will try to explain everything with my poor english :D

So, When there's gangwar going on or when someone simply has hit on himself/herself, and they are in jail, the most common thing they're doing is to get back in PD as soon as they are released from jail. It's pretty annoying for simple reason. When we wait for them to get released from the jail to kill them, if we shoot them and hit them, we are gaining 4 or more wanted level on us. So what they do? they go back to PD so we cant enter there to kill them. as soon as we enter the jail, we are getting arrested. It's kinda abuse, when they keep doing this all the time.

My suggestion is: Players who have hit on themselves, wont be able to enter the PD. Since players with hits, cant enter Regular Players Club, They shouldn't also be able to enter the PD.

/discuss

EDITED: -1

Reason: No reason why it should even made easier in the first place. The players who exit jail are defenseless already, find a tactic to kill them.
    Last edited by Ben18; 28-01-2020 at 05:36 PM.

+1 , borkata hidding in officer’s pants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gox View Post
    you're not funny

Player
    Plus One - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gox View Post
    lmfaoo wahahahah HAHAHAHA

Donating Player
    ofc, its like RPC as u said +1

Donating Player
    -1...you don't get arrested inside PD nowadays unless you do /handsup. Also, you can kill him with 4 sawnoff shots or just be smart and wait him inside PD.
    PEW PEW PEW PEW AGAIN HUE HUE HUE HUE

Players nowadays basically are playing in active city. And when its active city, either you shoot someone outside or inside PD, you are gaining 4+ wanted level, and when u get 4+ wanted, and walk inside pd you will always get arrested. At least I have always got arrested. And in anyways if you are voting -1 at least give some good reason. Not that we have to be smarter or have enough skills to kill someone as soon as they got out of jail. + there are bunch of hp lockers and people who have high ping and also people who make /fpslimit 40 to lag and avoid main damage from shoot.

Donating Player
    For a stupid suggestion, stupid reasons...If you can't kill someone with a hit that just got out of prison, you shouldn't be a hitman. Do something else.
    PEW PEW PEW PEW AGAIN HUE HUE HUE HUE