Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players in PD with hits.

+1

+1 _-__-_____-

It has been like that since forever. I mean it's their only hope to survive, no weapon, no body armor.

Killing a player for a hit shouldn't be deemed easy or made easier. If you want to kill someone who just came out of the PD without any guns to defend themselves, play with tactics and stay inside the PD or get someone to help you kill the hit.

Why should it be made easy? They can't defend themselves and would be prone to an instant death coming out of jail. Makes no sense, they should be allowed to stay in PD as they haven't commited a crime, the RPC is different because non reg players won't be able to kill the reg players who would just opt to camp inside. Whereas in the PD you're still able to kill the person if you're quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    It has been like that since forever. I mean it's their only hope to survive, no weapon, no body armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Killing a player for a hit shouldn't be deemed easy or made easier. If you want to kill someone who just came out of the PD without any guns to defend themselves, play with tactics and stay inside the PD or get someone to help you kill the hit.

Why should it be made easy? They can't defend themselves and would be prone to an instant death coming out of jail. Makes no sense, they should be allowed to stay in PD as they haven't commited a crime, the RPC is different because non reg players won't be able to kill the reg players who would just opt to camp inside. Whereas in the PD you're still able to kill the person if you're quick enough.

You guys are right. You gave logical explanations as to why it should remain like it is.

For the simple reason of: why should it even made easier? To make hitmen kill the defenseless unlreleased players easier? Lol

I change my initial +1 to

Last edited by Ben18; 28-01-2020 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typo