Thread: Cops duty

Cops duty

i thought a thing to bring more cops around sacnr, but i don't know how to make this as well.

bring back /ar if you're chasing alone at least 3 reds and if there aren't other cops within 500 feet, so you will be able to arrest 1 of them automatically, and you can easily arrest the other 2 fighting them alone. you will have a chance to /ar like /tz, so you can fail too.

i thought that because people teaming without cops, and if there is just 1 cop, he can't do shit against a car of robbers. so people will think about teaming without cops around the city, and maybe we will get more cops around.

it will work too if there are 2 cars of robbers, so they can't avoid /ar thing. (80 feet range like)

i know no one will like this, but maybe is a starting point to bring more cops.

you can use this thing teaming too. for example 2 cops chasing 6 reds, you can get 2 of them with /ar, 3 cops chasing 9 reds, you can get 3 of them...

this thing could work with groups too, if you don't like it as a general thing (example: 2 groups of reds inside ammunation, just 2 cops chasing, they got arrested random people), so it can just work with groups, if there are at least 3 reds in 1 group within 80 feet, you can /ar 1 of them and shoot the other 2 (if there aren't other cops within 500 feet)

i think /ar should be random, so you can't arrest who you want, but would be good too with id. you have the same chance as /tz to automatically arrest someone.

what do you think about ?

You are on the right track, there is something in your suggestion but obviously in need of improvements and twists.

-1 cop groups are already way too op, dont need any more

Quote Originally Posted by puurokissa69 View Post
    -1 cop groups are already way too op, dont need any more
    isn't a suggestion about cops groups, but about cops playing alone against a big group of robber. i don't know how to make it, but it could be harder to success /ar someone if cops are in group (always 3 reds for each cop to allow them /ar 1 of them, so each cop can fight 2 reds)

-1 there is more than enough of them

If you're a cop and you're alone, and you see a group of reds. You can:

A)Either find someone to help you.
    B)Attempt to try and arrest the group yourself.

If you compare it to real life, if a group of wanted civilians are armed, and you're alone on duty.

Are you going to call for backup? or attempt to try and take all 3 or so down and face getting a chance of being shot dead.

Works both ways. So no changes are needed. Cops are way too OP as it is. This is a good balance and makes sense.

Last edited by Scarface; 16-01-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Donating Player
    Sapd......

pessimist all the way
    No, it took literally years for the system change for being too op for the cops, no way I suggest making it that way again.

-1 of course.

The /ar command is gone and won't be returning.

If you find yourself having issues dealing with groups of criminals, find teammates