Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video materials about cophunting, explanation needed

Video materials about cophunting, explanation needed

Hello, so it's obvious that i have forgotten some rules after all this inactivity but it is weird hearing that players with 10 hours know rules better then i do, so i want to show you few situations where i died. I do believe it is cophunting.

Situation 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4KTLipmPk

Situation 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk0oh5kjey4

Situation 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znyJKsvsCF8

Situation 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti_MYniuNlQ
    Last edited by Dairis; 09-01-2020 at 02:27 AM.

i don't know man, few situations in the past when cop run away with low hp and you still kill him turned into cophunt, but nowadays i got hunted without even shooting no one, just because i was near a group of reds, so i'm pretty sure all your situation aren't cophunt, anyway we need a review, because i remember that i got punished for killing a cop if he was running away from me with low hp.

anyway if this seems unfair to you, you must play more as cop with me xd

i always wait the best moment to chase someone if they are too much or too strong, and if i'm near them, they don't wait me to shot them first, they are just allowed to kill me if i'm near them (this is cophunt, but we must see the situation anyway), i'm so on fire for arrests, i'm a suicide boy sometimes, always near a big group of reds trying to arrest more than one of them, so sometimes it's my fault if i'm always near them.

anyway a review would be good, they must wait cops to shot them first, or they can just shot if cops near ?

I still think if cops comes to red shooting tazering him, trying to run after with 1hp u should still be able to kill that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by kenjam1 View Post
    I still think if cops comes to red shooting tazering him, trying to run after with 1hp u should still be able to kill that bitch
    Well, thats not how it used to be, should i remind you that SACNR isnt a deathmatch server? I'm just doing my job trying to arrest you because thats how arrest system works now.

11. Cops must avoid killing robbers and medics if possible, and vice versa.

Cops: You must not kill robbers if you can arrest them
    Robbers: If you can get away from a cop, you must do so.

First video:
    Not a cophunt; you engage in a fight with them or one of them. They have the right to defend one of their team-mates as they come together.

Second video:
    Clear cophunt. They had the chance to escape but instead one of them even followed you inside that hotel room to kill you. Blatant cophunt.

Third video:
    Cophunt again: The red who killed you followed you inside your house to kill you, therefore that's a clear cophunt.

Fourth video:
    Cophunt again: they had all the time to escape yet they follow you 113221 vs 1 to kill you.

Firth video:
    Cophunt again: the red who firstly shot you followed you from the side of your house and he first killed the cop you were teaming up and then engaged on a fight with you when he could escape.

Sixth video:
    Clear cophunt again: again, they all had the chance to escape yet they decide to engage in a fight 5 vs 1 with a cop who was not shooting at them initially.

These idiots think that this is a dm server.... this is a CNR server, damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben18 View Post
    First video:
    Not a cophunt; you engage in a fight with them or one of them. They have the right to defend one of their team-mates as they come together.

Second video:
    Clear cophunt. They had the chance to escape but instead one of them even followed you inside that hotel room to kill you. Blatant cophunt.

Third video:
    Cophunt again: The red who killed you followed you inside your house to kill you, therefore that's a clear cophunt.

Fourth video:
    Cophunt again: they had all the time to escape yet they follow you 113221 vs 1 to kill you.

Firth video:
    Cophunt again: the red who firstly shot you followed you from the side of your house and he first killed the cop you were teaming up and then engaged on a fight with you when he could escape.

Sixth video:
    Clear cophunt again: again, they all had the chance to escape yet they decide to engage in a fight 5 vs 1 with a cop who was not shooting at them initially.

These idiots think that this is a dm server.... this is a CNR server, damn it.
    First guy wasn't in same group, as you can see i was looking at his information + he was arrested 10 seconds ago, those guys came and jumped off car on purpose and started attacking the cop.

1. not cophunt
    2. not cophunt
    3. cophunt
    4. cophunt
    5. not cophunt
    6. not cophunt

Quote Originally Posted by Dairis View Post
    First guy wasn't in same group, as you can see i was looking at his information + he was arrested 10 seconds ago, those guys came and jumped off car on purpose and started attacking the cop.
    Oh, I thought you were referring at yourself in that situation.

Oh, sure, they cophunted that cop. They could've escaped and yet they killed him 5 vs 1.

1. Not cophunt - you were fully engaged.
    2. Cophunt - they could have gotten away but instead he visited the house to kill you
    3. Cophunt - for the same reason as above
    4. Cophunt - very easy for them to get away, they were surrounded by cars, decided to not use them and chase you down.
    5. Undecided - On one hand you went to them, on the other hand, they were just camping the house to rob it. I'm leaning more towards not cophunt as you remained engaged.
    6. Undecided, Again, you engaged but they wanted to hang around and rob you.

5 and 6 just make me think that people aren't scared of cops. The reason that people used to try and escape was because cops had the definite upper hand. I don't think that balancing things this much is right. Cops should definitely have an advantage as they're professionals, not just "street thugs".

At the end of the day, it comes down to one question. "Can I escape". If the answer is yes, then don't shoot. When I play as a robber, I very purposefully aim for tyres to disable the cop car and then we continue driving. We waste less ammo, we don't end up getting a high wanted value and nobody gets DMed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    1. Not cophunt - you were fully engaged.
    2. Cophunt - they could have gotten away but instead he visited the house to kill you
    3. Cophunt - for the same reason as above
    4. Cophunt - very easy for them to get away, they were surrounded by cars, decided to not use them and chase you down.
    5. Undecided - On one hand you went to them, on the other hand, they were just camping the house to rob it. I'm leaning more towards not cophunt as you remained engaged.
    6. Undecided, Again, you engaged but they wanted to hang around and rob you.

5 and 6 just make me think that people aren't scared of cops. The reason that people used to try and escape was because cops had the definite upper hand. I don't think that balancing things this much is right. Cops should definitely have an advantage as they're professionals, not just "street thugs".

At the end of the day, it comes down to one question. "Can I escape". If the answer is yes, then don't shoot. When I play as a robber, I very purposefully aim for tyres to disable the cop car and then we continue driving. We waste less ammo, we don't end up getting a high wanted value and nobody gets DMed.
    Yes, first situation is not a cophunt towards me but my teammate which didn't have a hit, if you look closely you can see that they jumped off car for his flesh.