Thread: Cops and Robers

Cops and Robers

How do we get back cops and robbers cause this days all this server is about is props and robbers people dont realize the most fun u could had on the server was by being a cop or robber and all the chases between groups of robbers and groups of cops so sad we had 50 people for 3 days so they grinded money to buy prope they gave up now they gone cause everyone thinks its all about propertys now and server became Props and Robbers,,...,,...

Only solution to this would be removing all props, the players aren’t going to change that’s for sure

True,it's cool to have best house and biz I realy try to have,but also I like to be cop or rob when I see a lot players it's Cops and Robbers action it's fun and it's the point of server right.I see player drop in last days,people get what they wanted and just visit to keep house and biz...Maybe we need to play amount of hours(example 5) to keep your house/biz,I don't know how to fix it but we need to think about it or SACNR gonna go back to where it was,5 players and people visit Mulholand houses for 10 minutes once in 2 weeks.Have fun on SACNR and try to be nice it's good game,I look forward to play in 2020 if there is going to be players online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eero991 View Post
    Only solution to this would be removing all props, the players aren’t going to change that’s for sure
    Then we will have GTA 3 multiplayer :P idk I will buy house and biz and I will keep playing for fun as long as I see players online.