Thread: Arresting doesn't work a lot of the time

Arresting doesn't work a lot of the time

Date/Time: 21/11/2019 14:40:50 GMT +1
    Description: Arresting doesn't work a lot of the time
    Problem: I've been playing cop a lot recently, and I've noticed that a lot of the times, I'd bring someone's hp down really low, and they wouldn't get arrested.
    How to recreate it: Can't determine a pattern

Last edited by Saelmoa; 21-11-2019 at 01:56 PM.

2. 21-11-2019, 03:14 PM

Can think of a few things which could cause this, but none which can be addressed now. If this behaviour continues after Saturday's update, please mention it here.

This happends a lot and criminal die but luckely not costing mfee just teleport to jail as it should be.

There's definitely a bug with this - as far as I can tell, currently arrests simply do not work. Only takedowns are currently working, which means you must kill to arrest. I've written a fix for this which should be released some time within the next day or so.

It's worth noting that this months' major update allows cops to arrest when shooting from within or on top of a vehicle. This is intentional, because it's considered that being arrested is generally a better outcome than being killed. However this functionality will not be observable until the fix for this bug has been released, as arrests currently don't work at all.

This bug was fixed. Unfortunately that fix caused another bug, which has now also been fixed. Moving to "Fixed" - enjoy! :)