Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Overhaul Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by borkata View Post
    I have one question
    What if admin spawned money, for his self or for his friend/friends? is just a question nothing more.
    There's no magical spawn money button. Those are reserved for refunds, logged and questioned upon. An admin spawning money for personal benefit is:
    1. Easy to find
    2. Grounds for immediate termination

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster_nV View Post
    Question:
    Since my status was messed up Jamie previous like example my hits n stuff...does that mean my current hits don't get reset....so if I have 100 hits now I would get to keep since I was the test dummy in 2017?
    Your stats were not messed up, it was a punishment that you were warned about before the fact and still walked into. Kinda like giving a bear trap to a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonarem View Post
    In a nutshell, if you really want to do a true reset, delete every single bit of information in the whole database of the server + website + forum (like a damn new server relaunching or reborning). Or, leave everything as it is.
    Made me chuckle

- - - Updated - - -

Really appreciate what you guys are doing with the server, really hyped to get stuck back into it.

I have a few questions.
    1. For cops, will the cooldown for armour from the police garage be reduced and reset on death?
    As is, cops who manage to retreat from losing a chase successfully have no way of healing themselves, and are forced to either wait or go into a chase unhealed, resulting in them dying, and still not being able to get armour for their next life.

2. Will business icons remain unchanged?
    As is, once purchasing a business icon, you unlocked the ability to shield all your cash from big steals. Business icons pretty much remove the aspect of stealing from other players, since most people can store their cash in their friend's business icon.

3. Will the "Do not deathmatch" stop appearing for cops while attempting to arrest people?

4. Will /woet be brought back? Also, no idea what it meant, so some clarification would be nice.

5. Will wanted value still decrease while flying planes?
    Currently, nobody bothers chasing people flying planes with wanted level due to how much effort it takes to get the fighter plane, or how low the wanted value would be once they do catch up to them.

On another note, could I leave a kind reminder that I sent an email to [email protected] regarding getting my old account back. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelmoa View Post
    Really appreciate what you guys are doing with the server, really hyped to get stuck back into it.

I have a few questions.
    1. For cops, will the cooldown for armour from the police garage be reduced and reset on death?
    As is, cops who manage to retreat from losing a chase successfully have no way of healing themselves, and are forced to either wait or go into a chase unhealed, resulting in them dying, and still not being able to get armour for their next life.

2. Will business icons remain unchanged?
    As is, once purchasing a business icon, you unlocked the ability to shield all your cash from big steals. Business icons pretty much remove the aspect of stealing from other players, since most people can store their cash in their friend's business icon.

3. Will the "Do not deathmatch" stop appearing for cops while attempting to arrest people?

4. Will /woet be brought back? Also, no idea what it meant, so some clarification would be nice.

5. Will wanted value still decrease while flying planes?
    Currently, nobody bothers chasing people flying planes with wanted level due to how much effort it takes to get the fighter plane, or how low the wanted value would be once they do catch up to them.

On another note, could I leave a kind reminder that I sent an email to [email protected] regarding getting my old account back. Thanks guys.
    1. Can't speak on specific changes until day of release, but rest assured changes to greatly improve the experience of cops, new and old, were made.

2. The update will touch several parts of the economy and businesses are no exception.

3. I think that was already removed a few months ago.

4. The backstory as far as I'm aware is that woet was a very unkind person who owned a hosting company, and the message that showed up was a quote from some dramatic event which became famous for a while. It was removed because most people didn't understand what it referenced and just used it to insult and confuse new players, and it won't come back.

5. That's an interesting question and not something we've thought about. I'll keep this feedback in mind, but I'm afraid Saturday's update does not address this.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelmoa View Post
    Made me chuckle
    Glad that I made someone smile. ;)

I think I tried to fix the cop message but it obviously hasn't worked. I'll remove it altogether as it does more harm than good at the moment.

Revert arest system this one is trash

Quote Originally Posted by kenjam1 View Post
    No, the previous one was trash.

Nope. 10char

I havenít played this server for a very long time, but I always checked frequently to see what happens in the community. This might be a good move, I remember doing with my server two years ago, it brought many people back that lost interest in playing and almost doubled it after 6 months.

Beside the script, will there be any focus to bring back players to SACNR? Without an active playerbase, no decent game. Iím speaking of frequent events and active promotion/communication that got this server at a high level?

Iíll certainly visit the new SACNR and maybe come back to SA-MP as I can get along with everything I read, good job!

Improving the current arrest system rather than reverting it is the approach we're currently aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Beside the script, will there be any focus to bring back players to SACNR? Without an active playerbase, no decent game. I’m speaking of frequent events and active promotion/communication that got this server at a high level?
    Ideally there will be a focus on having in-game events and such.