Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a shame this amazing server is empty.

What a shame this amazing server is empty.

Hi Everyone, KILLERDOG here. Just came back after years of playing other games and its sad to see the server is almost empty. I had many many great gaming nights on this server. Over the years ive seen people leave, get banned and just dissapear. What a shame.....

Ye its so bad but I stopped playing any other samp servers and SACNR is most times empty so I dont find it interesting to play anymore,I hope new era for SACNR comes in near future I might start playing active for fun. :)

Hello KILLERDOG,

It is sad indeed. I have now returned as well, as an active, if not the most active, player at the moment and it always feels as good as the first time I set foot on this server. It will always remain the best server for me, gameplay-wise, and if other players, young or old, just think about giving it a go again, things will be different. Just for the sake of the old times, think of it as a fresh start. Many good properties are unowned and business can still be done, somehow but it can be done, in fact I've realised that properties , even rare ones are being bought and sold, instead of simply being "visited" back then. It still happens, although not as much. Maybe the arresting system has to be changed to how it once was, way more fun. Maybe duels shouldn't be that restrictive (cbug and 2 shot prevention). Maybe we should be allowed to leave Ammunation whenever we want to, instead of having to wait, it's a bit annoying. But, I'm sure if a number of us starts playing regularly, instead of looking at the server's player count and feeling sad, things will start to change, step by step. There are servers that still have a lot of regular players, and SACNR should be one of them.

Honestly There are number of servers That have now more players than SACNR I won't be naming them the player count is still 60+ on those, Gameplay wise those server sucks. The UI and the gameplay of sacnr is what i like most. Maybe if old players who are banned and other non active give it a go again things might start changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Denim View Post
    Honestly There are number of servers That have now more players than SACNR I won't be naming them the player count is still 60+ on those, Gameplay wise those server sucks. The UI and the gameplay of sacnr is what i like most. Maybe if old players who are banned and other non active give it a go again things might start changing.
    Ye other servers suck nowdays I absolutely stopped samp now,if SACNR get any players I will love to join and have fun.

No one join, I'm back so I have all cities to rob by myself, Joke, this is the only server I have played for about 10 years, I have no intention of changing it, no matter if it is empty. I feel happy when I play it. Lets make SACNR great again! ����

Donating Player Bogdan_Eternitowy's Avatar
    Im actually gives a couple of new players cash for biz, to make them more interested in server. It's my point of view, to help new players go trough first lvl, and give them a chance to get fun of it. Coz a lot of new player joins, die, and we won't see them again. Just give them a chance and help, not dm.
    GET REKT M8

^^^^^THE REAL GAY LIST^^^^^

GodamnFool
    Special thanks to Blacklite, Jamie and all these other trash mods and admins, the server is made for the admins this shit worst than America with Trump, might aswell make the "make sacnr great again" slogan. you cant blame the server you have to blame to people behind it, hope you enjoy paying for a server with just 10 players on it.
    Last edited by GodamnFool; 12-11-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodamnFool View Post
    Special thanks to Blacklite, Jamie and all these other trash mods and admins, the server is made for the admins this shit worst than America with Trump, might aswell make the "make sacnr great again" slogan. you cant blame the server you have to blame to people behind it, hope you enjoy paying for a server with just 10 players on it.
    What an amazing way of typing a lot and stating nothing. Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    What an amazing way of typing a lot and stating nothing. Cheers mate!
    He has some points though, management fucked up this beautiful server ( there have also been some good admins though ). Aaand, yeah the toxic community in it.

I can give it a try and enter but what's the point if no others join?

Another thing: they kind of destroyed the gameplay for cops though, arrest system should've never been changed or atleast not this deeply.