Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a shame this amazing server is empty.

Donating Player Bogdan_Eternitowy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben18 View Post
    I can give it a try and enter but what's the point if no others join?
    This is bad thinking Ben, if all viewers of forums would join the game it can be a bit better and make a new players rather join. Actually they see a couple players online, so they ar e not interested.

Another thing: they kind of destroyed the gameplay for cops though, arrest system should've never been changed or atleast not this deeply.
    +1 right now, cop alone with 6 reds is on lost position, zero fun of playing as a cop when you still dying. I know cops were OP in some days, but ffs, that was while there were gang wars, always min. 5 hits etc. etc. Cops are useless now till there are not minimum two of them.
    GET REKT M8

^^^^^THE REAL GAY LIST^^^^^

The cop system is alright but the way it was before, had worked for many many years and didn't really need changing. Would still prefer the old system. But that's just me.

- - - Updated - - -

He has some points though, management fucked up this beautiful server ( there have also been some good admins though ). Aaand, yeah the toxic community in it.

I can give it a try and enter but what's the point if no others join?

Another thing: they kind of destroyed the gameplay for cops though, arrest system should've never been changed or atleast not this deeply.
    It's not about one or two people joining or many for that matter. It's about it being a regular occurrence each day and not just an anomaly. I think way too much shit has been done already, people use the forums as more or less a community gathering to reminisce about the past these days.
    Last edited by Scarface; 13-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.

This server was by far the best SA:MP Server out there, and I believe most people that played here would agree.

Management wasn't the issue, as Blacklite never failed to deliver on his obligations, however admins are another topic. Community was and should be toxic, as it is a game like every other.

There is nothing or noone to blame here, this game is over 15 years old. The game is dead, therefore the server is dead.

Only people I can see playing this game are those with PC's from 2008. Just move on folks.

P.S. If anybody wants to help out, please check my thread in Off-Topic, thanks.
    Last edited by HRcroashot; 14-11-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HRcroashot View Post
    This server was by far the best SA:MP Server out there, and I believe most people that played here would agree.

Management wasn't the issue, as Blacklite never failed to deliver on his obligations, however admins are another topic. Community was and should be toxic, as it is a game like every other.

There is nothing or noone to blame here, this game is over 15 years old. The game is dead, therefore the server is dead.

Only people I can see playing this game are those with PC's from 2008. Just move on folks.

P.S. If anybody wants to help out, please check my thread in Off-Topic, thanks.
    The reason why people create these threads is due to the fact that other servers such as Roleplay or similar have way more players, and because players like us regard SACNR as one of the best servers if not the best. It's hard to just say goodbye when you have other servers who are much worse with a higher player count.

There are many YouTubers who play SAMP randomly for fun and come back into it which evidently would also convince viewers to do the same. So it's not just because it's old. People play old games all the time.

This server is still the best..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    The reason why people create these threads is due to the fact that other servers such as Roleplay or similar have way more players, and because players like us regard SACNR as one of the best servers if not the best. It's hard to just say goodbye when you have other servers who are much worse with a higher player count.

There are many YouTubers who play SAMP randomly for fun and come back into it which evidently would also convince viewers to do the same. So it's not just because it's old. People play old games all the time.
    This server really is the best. The people on here made it amazing. I have missed it so much and so many years has passed since i was online. I just hope to try get on a little more and enjoy your company :)