Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How about a reset?

Quote Originally Posted by ]WmK[Wilddow View Post
    . In my view, when the server changed to skin shoot, it was full of cheats, a great change would be to return to the previous one with the lag shoot.
    I agree with you but they said they will never return to laggshot.

. In my view, when the server changed to skin shoot, it was full of cheats, a great change would be to return to the previous one with the lag shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScapeGoat View Post
    I agree with you but they said they will never return to laggshot.
    Dude lag shot is so abused in SAMP for years,people use such mods to lag more or have ping 300+ it's unplayable with lag shot.
    Skin shot is one of best things about this server trust me.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic420 View Post

Dude lag shot is so abused in SAMP for years,people use such mods to lag more or have ping 300+ it's unplayable with lag shot.
    Skin shot is one of best things about this server trust me.

In lag shoot it was very rare to see cheats, if there were they were with infinite life, however in the skin shoot it is very full of cheats, more for those who use aimbot

Quote Originally Posted by Timid View Post
    Actually looking forward to this, as I still check SACNR from time to time. Also the point about removing older users C tags. As others stated thats a reason why I left as well amongst other things. I deserved mine, but I hadn't cheated years before they even implemented the tag. I felt upset that I had a tag even though I deserved it cause it did happen. It was just so so so so long ago, when I FIRST joined SANCR that I didnt understand why that counted after years of not breaking that rule.

Anyway, I looks forward to it all, and hope it adds a brand new spin on SACNR.
    Doesn't matter. You don't join a server to cheat in the first place. Not playing because you were named and shamed is pathetic.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Doesn't matter. You don't join a server to cheat in the first place. Not playing because you were named and shamed is pathetic.
    Cheats are fun to use on any server as they give you advantages, but when I was banned the first time and I think maybe one other time after that in the beginning of playing SACNR I realized that SACNR was actually a pretty decent server and at that point I cared about getting banned. I served my two months, and then for the additional cheat or maybe evade ban, ban, (idk it was so long ago..) it was lifted before the end ban date I think.

Anyway the point is that I joined “to have fun” and at that time... when I was like 12 or 14, I decided to cheat. Years later they implemented this “name and shame” as you call it feature which I hadn't even cheated for those few years and have been a faithful player to SACNR.

So yes, you're right, you don't “join a server to cheat” and yes I have said I deserved the title twice, three times now, and no I am not going to “justify” why I shouldn't have the title, but I am going to say thats a majority of why I quit. Like it or not, clearly its not just me who have quit over it as somebody else mentioned it in this thread as well.

Its attitudes like yours that has made SACNR toxic. People can change all of the time, or rather grow up. So be kind to each other and try to understand MY point of view instead of being so hot headed about yours.

Cheats are fun to use on any server as they give you advantages, but when I was banned the first time and I think maybe one other time after that in the beginning of playing SACNR I realized that SACNR was actually a pretty decent server and at that point I cared about getting banned. I served my two months, and then for the additional cheat or maybe evade ban, ban, (idk it was so long ago..) it was lifted before the end ban date I think.

Anyway the point is that I joined “to have fun” and at that time... when I was like 12 or 14, I decided to cheat. Years later they implemented this “name and shame” as you call it feature which I hadn't even cheated for those few years and have been a faithful player to SACNR.

So yes, you're right, you don't “join a server to cheat” and yes I have said I deserved the title twice, three times now, and no I am not going to “justify” why I shouldn't have the title, but I am going to say thats a majority of why I quit. Like it or not, clearly its not just me who have quit over it as somebody else mentioned it in this thread as well.

Its attitudes like yours that has made SACNR toxic. People can change all of the time, or rather grow up. So be kind to each other and try to understand MY point of view instead of being so hot headed about yours.
    Nothing toxic about it. You don't want to play because you have a cheat tag. You still cheated, even though you stopped you still did. No justification needed.

Be grateful you can still play. Any other server or game would permanently ban you.

Cheers

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Nothing toxic about it. You don't want to play because you have a cheat tag. You still cheated, even though you stopped you still did. No justification needed.

Be grateful you can still play. Any other server or game would permanently ban you.

Cheers
    I cheated on a game when I was 12 - 14 years old (I am 22 now). If I was smart enough I would've just created a new name/account, changed my GPCI, and switched internet providers (or use a dedicated vpn). Then we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. The point I am trying to make is that people change, and you cannot judge somebody in the present for something they have done in the far past since people can and do change all the time. I was grateful that I was still allowed to play, and as I said I served my 2 month cheat ban.

The second valid point is whether you like it or not people (not just me) have quit over it. So if SACNR wants to keep them players and remove the cheat tags (where the offence took place years ago) that's entirely up to them. I am all for the cheat tag, but not permanently.

Oh, and most other servers I have ever played on never "permanently" banned somebody for cheating one or two times. Only on repeated offences.

That's my final say. I'll apologize for going way off central topic here as well.

EDIT: Being 22 now and looking at my account registration timeframe I guess I was 15 - 16 at the time. Probably should've known better more-so by then, but I was also still entirely new to SAMP in general.

EDIT 2: I cringe to even look at the appeal at this moment in time.... I just opened it for the first time in forever and you can definitely tell I was young at the time. Its also cool to see the admin who banned me whos no longer an admin and no longer appears as "Game Admin" lol. No hard feeling at all though.
    Last edited by RockZenn; 28-10-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Cheats are fun to use on any server as they give you advantages.
    Imo you should all be permanently banned because 99% of games and communities ban cheaters permanently, cheating isn't fun and cheaters are lame people.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by [SS_Vlad] View Post
    Imo you should all be permanently banned because 99% of games and communities ban cheaters permanently, cheating isn't fun and cheaters are lame people.
    Cheating is fun, and that's why people do it. It gives you an advantage over everybody else. I won't disagree with the lame part though. It is pretty lame to cheat. I agree with permanent bans on people who cheat continuously. After a few years though people tend to grow up and realize its not all that great when you want to play a decent game you actually enjoy. I have not had cheats on SA-MP since I was banned over the course of that 2 months (6 years ago now).