Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How about a reset?

I'm hoping they do remove C tags for older users. I know this is a petty reason and i know no one cares regarding if you have them or not but My C tag was the reason I left. I recieved it due to a ingame bug and been waiting for a opportunity for the staff team to remove them. Better believe I'd come back once they remove them.
    Last edited by Chaos; 22-09-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Is reset happening this year?

Quote Originally Posted by kenjam1 View Post
    Is reset happening this year?
    Who knows?

Advertising the server without a reset makes no sense.

itd be cool to start all the way again. its a game, not a life, no one worked to get their stuff, nothing lasts for ever.

hope to see all the changes soon and a reset so the server is full of players again :D
    UY

You don't have to reset everything people have worked for. I think a full economy reset could be a good thing, maybe make a change forward with SACNR seasons for 3 months and have different themes and an economy reset after every round. It's a very popular method in the newest games to increase replay value.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    You don't have to reset everything people have worked for. I think a full economy reset could be a good thing, maybe make a change forward with SACNR seasons for 3 months and have different themes and an economy reset after every round. It's a very popular method in the newest games to increase replay value.
    reset every 3 months? nah man that sucks ppl won't grind bilions then

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Full economy reset only for it to go back to the current state because no one likes to sell their props? ��

That happened once already and we're already in a worse situation. Either reset everything (props and cash) or not at all.
    Last edited by Scarface; 29-09-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Full economy reset only for it to go back to the current state because no one likes to sell their props? ��

That happened once already and we're already in a worse situation. Either reset everything or not at all.
    +1, Not needed. Let it go just as it is.

Nothing can bring back players even reset server if admin in SACNR still idiots. The current punishment system so none sense, about jailed time, u put jailed time for 2 hour but it doenst count when we paused, must wait with ingame screen for 2 hours? better Ban player who breark rules. which admin made this idea is really fucking stupid. Im just back but now i leave and never coming back NO TIME TO WAIT. At every post players said about admins is all wrong , what Admins do is all right. thats so fuck !

never regret every word I said !

Donating Player
    Reset bans and server will have 200 players minimum
    [IMG]http://www.sacnr.com/sig/LuMi/553449/