Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give New Life to Server

Banned

Post Give New Life to Server

Hi everyone!

So I just want to propose an idea to the player count solution but before that i would like to mention, I'm here after seeing server like this for more than past few months, Was always hoping to see the player count increasing but let's just face the fact it's decreasing gradually everyday. Avg player count is hardly 6 players. It'd be miracle if there are 8+ players. Well let's just stop complaining about it and take step towards to resolve this, I'm very well aware of the fact that it's even hard for administration alone as well. There is no fun at all when there aren't any players to play with. No Cops No Robbers and SACNR has many great things as compared to other CnR servers on SAMP such as it's Graphical User Interface, Arrest, Robbing System, Planting drugs, missions etc, these things makes it more addictive/attractive to play here.
    Some says Samp is dead here's the reality.

Players are still playing cnr and other servers. I'm not comparing SACNR with any other Cnrs, It cant be compared with any other cnrs. SACNR is one hell of a decent server in SAMP and it doesn't deserve to be like this.

Note: By no means I'm taking sides or posting this on behalf of any players.

We may had many shit things took place in past b/w many players and Administration, I wasn't even here that time I know they did few shit things for which they got what they deserved.
    But What if we just forget the past and move on? I've seen many players who tried to play here but got kicked by administration and being told that they are not allowed to play here anymore. Can't we just step over our egos and accept each other? This is for both administration and players who are currently banned or got their accounts removed or lost access to their accounts. (I'm not including those are currently banned for cheats.)
    I've had word and met few old players of SACNR who still loves it like everyone else and looking forward to play but are not allowed. I'm sure if we can give this a try The server would no longer stay on "0 players". The fact is players here keep checking for players count on server if there are certain amount of Player Count they themselves would love to play here. I'm just saying let's just forget the past and move on let them in and if they do some shit again they can be punished like everyone else gets punished. But just this time when the server needs the help can't we (Players and Administration) accept it and work together for it?

A lot of old players who are willing to play here are ready to accept change and they won't be what they were before. This is not for them but for Server it is. Give them a chance to talk and let them in maybe we might be able to see the change. Old TFM members or any other old player who are banned or lost access to their accounts. I Say let's just forget the past for this once and move and maybe we all can see the Change that we're waiting for this whole time.

Lastly but not least Like i mentioned above many Old players aren't coming back due to server having "0 players" maybe if they see old players getting back and playing here they just might appear too. I'm not against the Administration or anyone They did what they were supposed to do To enforce the rule. For this once think about it, everyone got punished for what they deserved some got raged and talked shit on 'Ban Appeal' and got their ban extended and all, some lost access to their accounts some got permanently banned for etc idk. I hope we do what's best for the Server as it's dying day by day and there's nothing we can do about it. Maybe somehow someway this might be able to help.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE:

There's one more thing in my mind it already has been suggested by many before, It's regarding dual Weapon skills for non donating player, Like new Players can get dual weapons when they reach Regular Player level 3 or 4 with certain amount of Score, Thus allowing them to stay on server, Cause I've seen many new player who leaves just because of not having Dual Weapon Skills.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by hAze; 07-08-2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: New Update

Donating Player
    Well to be honest, this is the best server ever developed in samp history thanks to the hard working admin and staff. Its sad seeing the server from 180 players, then 80 and then 4-5. The only solution/ problem would be convincing the old players to come back.
    [IMG]http://www.sacnr.com/sig/LuMi/553449/

The 6 players who have been told they won't be coming back will not be coming back. But there's only 6 in total so it's not really a number worth worrying about anyway.

Nobody has been permanently banned for getting upset in a ban appeal and outside of the 5 accounts, we don't have any bans that are longer than 2 months currently (or at least shouldn't have)

Edit: We've got 4 accounts serving a slightly longer ban for attempting to flood the server with bugged money and one other who keeps coming back, selling donator status and then either charging back the donation on PayPal or never donating at all.
    Last edited by Jamie; 06-08-2019 at 02:50 PM.

SA-MP and SACNR are old enough for them to bring in new players, the old ones can return at any time, the forbidden ones caused enough problems to be forbidden and let lose.

Start from yourself, if you fuck around, bully, deathmatch when no admin is online you're not helping the server grow.

In the past 3 years, the staff team has been at its lowest point in numbers, heck, half of them were AFK, and people still tend to say its the administration who is the problem, how can someone who doesn't even visit www.sacnr.com daily be a problem?

In order to change something, you have to start from yourself. I see a couple of posts about TFM and their 'problem', let me explain TFM is allowed to play, like someone said they had 50-100 group members, only 4 or 5 people from that group don't have an account or are banned for a period.

Then you have the other 50 people who can play but don't just because one person told them to, and that person isn't a staff member. That's their problem, not mine or anyone else from the administration.

This post isn't a personal attack on anyone, this post isn't based on anyone's gameplay in particular, if you found yourself in this post then use your brain.

THX
    ss vlad sacnr army 7th division power ranger squad

I've been telling you this for years, sacnr isn't a dm server. "war" is deathmatch. If you want war, you don't want cnr so go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ERDOGAN View Post
    Lol those 5 were basically the core of TFM.
    And they have to take responsibility for their own actions, nobody else made them act like children it was kinda down to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacov[Gang] View Post
    If maxpayne at least comes back ill come back too
    Considering you registered on the 31st of September and he was banned on the 4th of October, he must have made quite the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by boombdata View Post
    Without gang / clan leaders how do you expect the old players to come back. Essentially without these key players. The so called (WAR) would encourage more players to have fun with each other.
    Maybe you're not quite able to read the big words so I'll draw you a picture:

The argument that SACNR has fallen into inactivity because we banned a few clan "key members" is absolutely laughable. If only you knew how many of the so called key, badass, life-of-the-party gangs have had their asses banned throughout the server's history, you'd refrain from saying that. SACNR's inactivity is surely not about the absence of individual gangs or personalities. It's about the absence of will, from Blacklite to the whole community, to move it foward, which has been going on for years and years now.

Damn Jamie,paint me like one of your french girls,or sheep.

Anyways,SAMP is an old game,and SACNR is a pretty old server,in its time i think it was one of the best servers on SAMP.But a lot of time has passed and a lot of players left,the reasons vary but in the end they still leave the server,and they might never come back,some players get banned fairly or unfairly and they leave the server,some dont have the time to play,they have too many responsibilities,doesn't matter.What matters is the will of some players to still play here and enjoy the server,even though the player base is low they want to play,and quite frankly,by banning some players for a minor infraction,or a personal grudge i dont really know which one,is certainly not helping.The new updates are nice but what good is it when there are only a few players active.

I,personally,was a member of the TFM.I stopped playing for a while,and by the time i got back i heard that TFM had disbanden and some high ranking members were perma-banned.(''its not permanent ban,its 20 years'')Its not fecees,the dog took a shit,its the same thing.I know for a fact that some admins here abuse their power to say the least,they shut down anyone who will say what they think and how things actually are,so admins intervene and prevent them from spreading propaganda about them and leaving SACNR.Those people had some valid points,i was not involved in the situation directly but i have ties with the ones that did,we are friends and just like denim said,im not picking sides,im just saying the things like they are.Whatever personally transpired between player and admin should be irrelevant to the actual reason that they got banned,you cant sink your teeth into a player and look for any excuse to ban him just to fulfill your ego because they bruised it.

I am not defending anyone's actions,but i gotta say that is a harsh punishment and it does not fit the crime.DM has always been a part of SACNR,and i think it always will be if the server doesnt cease to exist,.troublesome. for example deathmatched me on several occasions,and i dont even know how many more players,and he never got banned for it,as far as i know,and not just him but a lot of players,because in their eyes it is fun,Everyone has been banned for deathmatch one time or another and none of them were erased completely,because none of them wronged an admin to land themselves in a situation like that.What those players did,if it was deathmatch is frankly not fair according to the rules,but it is not that big of a deal!

The way things are going i doubt the server will ever be what it used to be,im not a pessimist,but those are the facts.Like i said,the game is OLD,and if the scarce people that still play,and want to play but cant because they are banned,stop playing for good,it is going to sink the server even more and make it even worse.Just my oppinion no need to stone me for expressing myself.

Sincerely,Pexxious

Quote Originally Posted by John_Lennon View Post
    The argument that SACNR has fallen into inactivity because we banned a few clan "key members" is absolutely laughable. If only you knew how many of the so called key, badass, life-of-the-party gangs have had their asses banned throughout the server's history, you'd refrain from saying that. SACNR's inactivity is surely not about the absence of individual gangs or personalities. It's about the absence of will, from Blacklite to the whole community, to move it foward, which has been going on for years and years now.
    I agree on one point,and that is the lack of will.Its a lost cause by this point,but if it were me i would give a second chance,i dont know,its not up to me though.I usually dont parttake in drama like this,but im sad that the server like this has fallen apart,at the very least if those players were given a second chance,and they did show improvement,maybe,just maybe it would make a difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pexxious View Post
    Just my oppinion no need to stone me for expressing myself.
    Come I'll stone you to death! I just posted a SS above when i made the post lol there are many Cnrs out there who still got 60+ players playing in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [SS_Vlad] View Post
    In order to change something, you have to start from yourself. I see a couple of posts about TFM and their 'problem', let me explain TFM is allowed to play, like someone said they had 50-100 group members, only 4 or 5 people from that group don't have an account or are banned for a period.

Then you have the other 50 people who can play but don't just because one person told them to, and that person isn't a staff member. That's their problem, not mine or anyone else from the administration.
    I Couldn't agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ERDOGAN View Post
    Lol those 5 were basically the core of TFM.
    Don't mind me lol, But those who had to left they left already. I don't know why people still holding onto it and doesn't play anymore even though they want to yet they just won't, Maybe they've been told by so called group leader not to play here lol. That's just childish.