Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give New Life to Server

Most players will agree that you're a complaint baiting baby though, maybe that's an issue that needs to be solved

as much as i love this idea, the sad reality is that people move on and find new games to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I've been telling you this for years, sacnr isn't a dm server. "war" is deathmatch. If you want war, you don't want cnr so go elsewhere.
    While I agree with this, I also think that gang/mafia wars could be part of a CnR server. There could be wars for controlling territories, kind of like in the single player game. Cops would still have the same role as they have now, which is arresting all criminals.

Couldn't it be some kind of compromise between your vision and the players who'd like to be able to play in gangs?

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

If they are part of the group of people who leaked passwords for accounts the server will be fine without them.

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Im really dissappointed on vlad's behavior,its not fair, server staff should respect those who loved to play here atleast,we need old players back,we have to get new system about duration of bans and jamie said about that already and sounds good.
    Thank You ;)
    Or Perhaps y'all should change your behavior when talking shit to admins, They (admins) don't take any actions without any solid evidences, You don't have to cry about particular admin just because he took action about you while you were busy in breaking rules. *sigh*
    Please wait while I attempt to give a Fuck...

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boombdata View Post
    Regardless of my ban history, this is not the thread to discuss about me. Its the server so if you want to talk about me, feel free to pm me otherwise dont mention at all.
    Thanks.
    The thread wasn't about discussing administration matters yet here we are. If you're gonna dare try and make such bold assumptions about how the administration handles things, you should be prepared to have your particular case(s) discussed as well.

The motives behind "reduced bans and jail time" which you mentioned in your original post is something that has been thoroughly discussed in our private channels, in an effort to standardize punishments over given situations and the contexts around them (which I'm sure is something we can all agree is a good thing).

Furthermore, to try and take general guesses on the motives administrators might have to leave the admin team (or the reasons why they might be demoted) does not help you look any more "on topic" either.

Pretty sure only one person lost their admin due to their actions since I joined the team mid-2015 and that was right at the start. Ex-admins then either stood down or went inactive.

Edit: Two people, but both for the same reason
    Last edited by Jamie; 16-08-2019 at 08:57 PM.

First off, I never felt like replying on any thread since a while. But at this thread, I feel I have to.

SACNR has been alive since a while now, to be exact, it is online for more than 8 years. 8 years, that is a while. In the mean time, things has changed. Other games, other consoles and people do get serious in their life. As I am speaking for myself now, I have a fulltime job. Other people maybe do have the same, but I know some of them have kids nowadays and are not able to come back.
    SACNR has great memories, for each of us. I was young when I started playing this game. Made a lot of mistakes and since I'm older now, I understand things better. The things I've done are not good, and I have been punished for it serval times. I want to thank the staff team for punishing me and for their patience, I really do!
    Let's get to the point. SACNR is not dead, I do not want to say that. But I think we have to live with the low player count. Things are not going to change, never. As I mentioned before, it is impossible. Enjoy the server as long it exists. It's sad, but the truth.

SACNR, thank you for having a good time here, I made a lot of friends and I'm looking back with a big smile.

Peace

Donating Player
    I agree with him, 8 years ago this great servant was born, unfortunately I had to live it 1 year later, but even so the laughs, the good fights, the wars and above all the great friendship that I had with some of those players, all those friends left the SA-MP, some already had their family, others were going to make their family, some work, all the very active and old players left, they changed many things, but they don't know the joy it reminds me of those beautiful times playing with my friends, making good wars, those memories remain forever, the server will remain for existence.

I am glad to say this, some of you know me, you know what I do, I broke the rules many times, too many, but the laughter never failed. Thanks to the great server for giving me good times, very good moments.

Greetings to all the old players, I hope all is well for you, have a good job and a good family.

My English is a bad thing.

Donating Player
    A big majority of why I left was because my time became consumed with work amongst other things. I also dislike that my account has a “has cheated” tag, which was one of my biggest gripes just before I left. Granted I did cheat years ago when I was a new player I haven't sense, and I think it outta get wiped after so long.

Regardless, I loved playing SACNR, and if it was back populated I would join again. Its boring being on alone, maybe we should do some public forum event : “All Join On Date” event :)