Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House spawn preference

House spawn preference

I've seen it several times when someone tries to rob a house, and owner with a house spawn preference just kill himself with /iamkraken and get spawned inside a house. I've already talked to an admin about this, he said that's not against the rules. I think it should be against the rules even If someone fail to break into a house and I wanted to see what you guys think about it?
    Maybe with "house spawn preference" should be spawned inside a house only the first time you enter in-game, and also reduce price for one token.
    But I think this would also solve the problem, by making house spawn preference abuse against the rules.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Squeezy; 05-02-2019 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Something added

IMO
    There's no abuse as i see. the house owner will spawn in there with no armour. and he has to fight with 1 or maybe a squad of you. Fair enough for a teleport tho

Not really sure about this but leaning towards -1 since this isnt actually abuse, like admin has said

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
    I've seen it several times when someone tries to rob a house, and owner with a house spawn preference just kill himself with /iamkraken and get spawned inside a house. I've already talked to an admin about this, he said that's not against the rules. I think it should be against the rules even If someone fail to break into a house and I wanted to see what you guys think about it?
    Maybe with "house spawn preference" should be spawned inside a house only the first time you enter in-game, and also reduce price for one token.
    But I think this would also solve the problem, by making house spawn preference abuse against the rules.

Thanks.
    How come it's an abuse? The owner even gets more than enough time to come back via any vehicle if anyone fails to /breakin. The cool down for breaking in is more than enough for the owner to show up and /ej the player inside the house if he successfully /breakin in the 2nd attempt. I don't see it an an abuse.

and also reduce price for one token.

Thanks.
    Why's that? how would it solve your so-called issue? I dont get your point for reducing House Spawn Preference' price.
    Or perhaps you just won 1 token from Christmas event so you can use it for your own benefit? no offence just saying... ;)

Sometimes players just need to spawn in the middle of the city if they have house there, to avoid travelling if spawn in some Remote areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [WT]Zig_Zac View Post
    IMO
    There's no abuse as i see. the house owner will spawn in there with no armour. and he has to fight with 1 or maybe a squad of you. Fair enough for a teleport tho
    I Agree, makes no sense at all for calling it an abuse.
    Please wait while I attempt to give a Fuck...

IMO
    Why he has to fight If he can just stay inside and /eject If someone break in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denim View Post
    How come it's an abuse? The owner even gets more than enough time to come back via any vehicle if anyone fails to /breakin. The cool down for breaking in is more than enough for the owner to show up and /ej the player inside the house if he successfully /breakin in the 2nd attempt. I don't see it an an abuse.

Why's that? how would it solve your so-called issue? I dont get your point for reducing House Spawn Preference' price.
    Or perhaps you just won 1 token from Christmas event so you can use it for your own benefit? no offence just saying... ;)

Sometimes players just need to spawn in the middle of the city if they have house there, to avoid travelling if spawn in some Remote areas.

- - - Updated - - -

I Agree, makes no sense at all for calling it an abuse.
    I already spent my tokens and thats not a reason why i made this thread. If you read carefully what I wrote again, maybe you understand why I said to reduce the price for one token, but I said it would solve the problem If they make it against the rules. Yes, if the owner is near his house, but if he is in some other city, as long as he comes, you can again try to get in the house and maybe you can rob it while he comes, but he kills himself and gets himself in the house instead walking to a house.
    Last edited by Squeezy; 06-02-2019 at 07:24 AM.

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    IMO
    House owner can simply /ej you out of there

I agree with squeezy on this one. Tokens are meant to give gimmicks and features, not advantages.

A person who hasn't donated/bought tokens will be unable to buy this option, which means that only people with tokens will be able to do this.

It seems to have created a subset of players with the ability to almost-teleport at free will into their house when someone is robbing, while people who doesn't have tokens will be unable to. The way I see it, it's equivalent to players just buying unfair advantages. I don't like it.

I think house spawning should not kick in if the house is being broken into/robbed. +1

There already should've been a system in place preventing this, so this wasn't meant to be a feature/advantage to begin with.
    +1

It would be good, +1

Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    Tokens are meant to give gimmicks and features, not advantages.

A person who hasn't donated/bought tokens will be unable to buy this option, which means that only people with tokens will be able to do this.

It seems to have created a subset of players with the ability to almost-teleport at free will into their house when someone is robbing, while people who doesn't have tokens will be unable to. The way I see it, it's equivalent to players just buying unfair advantages. I don't like it.
    While i agree with you on this, making the price lower is a really shitty way of fixing it. That would mean that it would be an advantage to even more players compared to those that don't have any tokens.

If something about it going to be changed, atleast fix it properly.

Why he has to fight If he can just stay inside and /eject If someone break in
    only noobs do that

Markski the code slave has fixed the problem. You can no longer respawn at a house after it has just been broken into or if someone just attempted to break into it.