View Poll Results: Should group member be allowed to attack based on the fact they are in the same group

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Same Group Bro! Better check first!

7 77.78%
  • Only if there is a hit placed. or shot at both (vehicle)

2 22.22%

Thread: Group Rule ?

Donating Player

Group Rule ?

Not even sure where or how to put this, but there's gotta be some kind of rule about "same group bro."

What I mean is, for example, lets say I exit Ammunation and Denim /rb me and I choose to attack him. And the moment I shoot denim for revenge, Potato shoots and kills me. Now, unbeknownst to me, denim and potato are in the same group, and there was no hit placed. They just say they are in the same group and call it a day.

There has to be a rule in place of this because sometimes I'll be playing and there are 8 players online and 6 people are in one group. And what feels like would be a fair duel ends up being a cheap 2+ v 1 and the excuse is unfair and poor sportsmanship. it's just cheap and frustrating. I don't have time to /i Denim, then /grlist 1 everytime i need to think about revenge. I don't know if two random players are near by or if they are group mates.

I feel if i were to enlist the help of someone, /gri them, and went to go kill someone that wronged me, there should be a /hit placed in order for all parties and group members to attack the player.

Maybe it's just me and i'm retarded, idk. What do you think?

I posted a thread about groups like the same idea but I think its gonna be much complicated, I was thinkin like a player can't be part of more then 1 gang/group war ( all gang wars must be created on forum first) and then on the group in game there won't be part anyone thats is part of another group or hasn't been added in gang group on forum. ( its f*ckedup)
    Last edited by xxxSupreme; 09-12-2018 at 07:53 AM.

How about Markski make groups show up above your head or above your nickname in game, then you clearly see who is with whom in a group.

We cannot force players to have good sportsmanship I'm afraid. Being a pussy is not against the rules. The group rule applies when it comes to defense (step in for a fight against a groupmember being assaulted). As far as attacking in groups as a response to a non-violent aggression (like a /rob), a hit is necesary for groupmembers to step in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxxSupreme View Post
    I posted a thread about groups like the same idea but I think its gonna be much complicated, I was thinkin like a player can't be part of more then 1 gang/group war ( all gang wars must be created on forum first) and then on the group in game there won't be part anyone thats is part of another group or hasn't been added in gang group on forum. ( its f*ckedup)
    This leaves out people who might not officially belong to any group but still desires to team up with other players in order to do a given task. We cannot only contemplate clans and big groups in this scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    How about Markski make groups show up above your head or above your nickname in game, then you clearly see who is with whom in a group.
    This could be done fairly easily. But we would have to get rid of /me text above the head when someone is in a group, and people would probably find it annoying, I think.
    I guess that is one of those cases where players should choose.
    Last edited by Markski; 09-12-2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    No this would look ugly as hell.

make sure who you are attacking before you attack
    this hasnt been an issue before and it isnt one now

Quote Originally Posted by Polymorph View Post
    No this would look ugly as hell.
    But what if we are ugly as hell?