Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property system

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Not really necessary for all kind of props. Have you thought about some sort of property categories requiring x amount of playtime to keep it? (Ex: Richman, high category) Seems a bit complicated to own a house but everyone’s opinion is different.
    this is a very good thing, i told that i haven't any idea about, just the main idea, adding categories would be perfect, 15 monthly hours for only some props.

i'm toooooo tired now to reply about, tomorrow i will have more ideas for sure xd
    Last edited by Kush; 07-11-2018 at 03:53 AM.

-1 got no time to play every day, and obv don't want to loose things for which I've worked hard or gave my time in game.
    Please wait while I attempt to give a Fuck...

-1 I am unable to play SACNR everyday at the moment. I'd like to be able to hold on to my props for when I do have time to play and the server is alive again so I can pick up exactly where I was.
    My computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than four seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Not really necessary for all kind of props. Have you thought about some sort of property categories requiring x amount of playtime to keep it? (Ex: Richman, high category) Seems a bit complicated to own a house but everyone’s opinion is different.
    +1 the amount of time required would increase with the property , it could either be by location or by worth of property

about matrix comment, i think that is perfect if will be added a category of "rare props" with a monthly hours limit to hold, anyway the amount must be at least between 10-30 monthly hours, so it's 20 mins / 1 hour max in a day....

Hahah nowadays you are the one who is property hogger.

''superior''
    who cares about props

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Hahah nowadays you are the one who is property hogger.
    Not really, what are you playing for? I'm working and i hadn't pc for more than 1 month, i got my pc back today, get off your pc and start drink and have fun bro :)

Quote Originally Posted by thama View Post
    who cares about props
    I'm sorry, i'm not already enough pro to have fun with fights and gang wars :(