Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Biz Icon

  1. #1
    Donating Player xxxSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry Biz Icon

    1 - Making the distance larger from 250ft to 700-800ft smth like that also a player cant icon more then 1 biz
    (why: because a player deposit the money on the biz with icon and make it sure to never lose them again so join just for some minits or a hour to visit them )(idea :idk maybe to have again that much nr of player online )
    Last edited by xxxSupreme; 07-09-2018 at 02:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Donating Player ScapeGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    1
    -1 to this suggestion But I would support that a Icon Biz could get robbed for the amount as a ordinary biz after so many robs of the biz
    such as the Icon biz robbed 9 times for Icon pay but on the 10th it would be Maximum amount like a ordinary biz well something of that sort
    it would improve the biz robbing. This idea may have been suggested already but I think its fair.

  3. #3
    Player Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    1
    +1 remove the biz icon and also reduce the number of days to 7 to visit a property. I have seen many property hoggers who come once 2 weeks to just visit their properties.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScapeGoat View Post
    -1 to this suggestion But I would support that a Icon Biz could get robbed for the amount as a ordinary biz after so many robs of the biz
    such as the Icon biz robbed 9 times for Icon pay but on the 10th it would be Maximum amount like a ordinary biz well something of that sort
    it would improve the biz robbing. This idea may have been suggested already but I think its fair.
    It means by robbing 80 k 9 times and in the 10th time 800k will rob total 1520k which means average 152k per robbery. Isn't robbing a bank better than this
    Last edited by Vex; 06-09-2018 at 09:25 AM.

  4. #4
    Donating Player xxxSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    im not saying to remove them at all but its not kinda fair when a player have 3 biz icon because he cant lose money he just win and always get the best props
    money need to move from another to another :p
    suug is that to increase the distance from 150ft to 700 , 800 or smth like that and a player cant have more then 1 icon biz

  5. #5
    SUB_NORMAL'S CORP. =DCM=SUB_NORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rosario, Argentina
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    1
    We, Icon owners, pay enough to have some safety. I own 3 iconed businesses and have decent properties, and I still lose money on a regular basis. It's a balance.

    I still understand that others may disagree, but I see it fair enough.
    SACNR's =DCM= Leader
    SELLING DONATIONS! Contact me. (Currently unavailable)

  6. #6
    Donating Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    1
    If players with a lot of money could be robbed way more than they could possibly ear , then what is the point of saving? If icon would be removed players would go back to withdrawing all their cash from their businesses before logging out. Having this system might be unbalanced, but its better than the situation before that one.

    Jamie is the big gay

  7. #7
    Player Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roel View Post
    If players with a lot of money could be robbed way more than they could possibly ear , then what is the point of saving?
    Thats why its san andreas cops and robbers not san andreas propery building and robbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Roel View Post
    If icon would be removed players would go back to withdrawing all their cash from their businesses before logging out.
    Robbing when player is online is better than not robbing anytime
    Last edited by Vex; 07-09-2018 at 01:28 PM.

  8. #8
    Donating Player xxxSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    u can save up to 500m with a icon biz , and also u have houses to deposit so u dont have to withdraw them at all. Take a look at the stats u cant find a biz to rob all with icons . But if a player icon only 1 biz and he have 3 , he leave 2 bizes with only 5 security like the regular players who keep only losing money , and maybe this can make them like join more in server , making new players having more things to rob and make money . Because cmon who rob icon bizes ( i have never try idk about others) its almost worthless

  9. #9
    Donating Player ScapeGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexatone View Post
    +1 remove the biz icon and also reduce the number of days to 7 to visit a property. I have seen many property hoggers who come once 2 weeks to just visit their properties.



    It means by robbing 80 k 9 times and in the 10th time 800k will rob total 1520k which means average 152k per robbery. Isn't robbing a bank better than this
    It would only suck like that if you was the player attempting to rob it 10 times in a row lol But if you was randomly robbing a icon biz and you clicked the 10th rob it would be a fun reward that is if you elude the police. That is how I actually thought it would work but really I got no real issues as the system is

  10. #10
    Donating Player xxxSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ScapeGoat View Post
    It would only suck like that if you was the player attempting to rob it 10 times in a row lol But if you was randomly robbing a icon biz and you clicked the 10th rob it would be a fun reward that is if you elude the police. That is how I actually thought it would work but really I got no real issues as the system is
    It would be worthless iconing a biz then if it would be robbed with the max amount on the 10th time
    And the issue is that rich players only get rich because they only earn and deposit them in icon , and the regular ones keep losing because their 5 security biz get robbed even if u have only 5m deposited on it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •