Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: SACNR Championship style

Quote Originally Posted by Ben18 View Post
    Jamie, Pixel, Potassium - Can you please tell us what you have decided to do? So atleast, ppl know wether playing knowing the server won't be reset or they'll waste time since it's going to be reset. Ppl be selling and buying props, so that would be a waste of time.

I only play rustling in the server, so nothing would change to me, but I'd still like to know if there will be a reset or not.
    I think Jamie already told you.

"if we did this, it wouldn't be this year, we'd couple it with a big enough update for it to mean something"

Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=RichMan420 View Post
    I think Jamie already told you.

"if we did this, it wouldn't be this year, we'd couple it with a big enough update for it to mean something"
    Nah, I just want to know if there will be a reset or not, not when.

- - - Updated - - -

nvm
    Last edited by Ben18; 03-08-2018 at 12:00 AM.

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben18 View Post
    Jamie, Pixel, Potassium - Can you please tell us what you have decided to do? So atleast, ppl know wether playing knowing the server won't be reset or they'll waste time since it's going to be reset. Ppl be selling and buying props, so that would be a waste of time.

I only play rustling in the server, so nothing would change to me, but I'd still like to know if there will be a reset or not.
    When (and if) there is a decition there will be a post in the main page with a lot of time in advance. There are no plans yet and any rumour you may hear around is nothing but baseless, senseless fearmongering.
    Last edited by Markski; 03-08-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    When there is a decition there will be a post in the main page with a lot of time in advance. There are no plans yet and any rumour you may hear around is nothing but baseless, senseless fearmongering.

OMG SELL PROPSSSSS!

Ok +1 for this, reset this year...

I want to see employees, the server is without Cheer up this reset will bring Cheer up and new players, in the question (company) could be rent where if not pay loses as well as (house)
    Last edited by Kromacevic; 03-08-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAPE View Post
    Ok +1 for this, reset this year...

I want to see employees, the server is without animo this reset will bring animo and new players, in the question (company) could be rent where if not pay loses as well as (house)
    What's animo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    What's animo?

Cheer Up..

So if u want SACNR champion ship! it means it's not cops 'n' robbers its champion ship server bro its not easy to get monEY and get properties and work hard remember if this suggestion accepted no one gonna play and this server get's bad condition from now days ! and if u want a champion ship so you have to join other any server coz its an cops 'n' robbers understand the name. iam against this suggestion because its not easy not make money buy props because all old player spent their time on it and they work hard and now Ben 18's Didnt have any good props or biz so it Dosent mean that he could destroy other's
    THANK YOU:)

- - - Updated - - -

and if u want the champion ship so dont reset the donating status and regular player level just reset the work we have done in a year like reset [HOUSES,BALANCE,BIZ etc.] because its not easy to make 200m and not easy to pay Irl money!