Thread: Increase food prices in businesses

Cyka Blyat

Increase food prices in businesses

The Large Rhino Steak, the only food item that refills full health in a business, costs $75,000 to sell.

At the maximum price of $25, it would take 3000 sales to break even

Using a very generous estimate of 3 sales a day for the average business, it would take over 2.7 years to break even.

$25 is nothing in sacnr, health should be more expensive to be honest.

Or you can become a bank courier and get 75k in a couple of minutes.

+1 but ok

sure why not, how much you think they should be increased? $250 or $125 maybe? It's not that bad

It's more about it not making sense to charge stupid ammounts for food.

Food is suppoused to be a way to attract a costumer to go buy the things that matter, such as weapons, at your biz instead of other, since it would be more convenient for them since they can get health there too if required.

Kinda like how in some countries IRL shop owners are not allowed to make a profit off selling cigarretes, but still offer them to attract clients to buy the rest of their stuff there.

You could argue that most people that go buy health items at a biz would only buy that and then leave, but I still don't find much sense in a dramatical increase of the price for stuff such as food, when looking at it logically. I guess going as high as $100 would make sense womewhat; or whatever being healed in a hospital costs

Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    It's more about it not making sense to charge stupid ammounts for food.

Food is suppoused to be a way to attract a costumer to go buy the things that matter, such as weapons, at your biz instead of other, since it would be more convenient for them since they can get health there too if required.

Kinda like how in some countries IRL shop owners are not allowed to make a profit off selling cigarretes, but still offer them to attract clients to buy the rest of their stuff there.

You could argue that most people that go buy health items at a biz would only buy that and then leave, but I still don't find much sense in a dramatical increase of the price for stuff such as food, when looking at it logically. I guess going as high as $100 would make sense womewhat; or whatever being healed in a hospital costs
    Yes, I get your point, but money is earned way too easily on this server. Like, being a bank courier and 4 minutes of driving gets you 160k. That is pretty OP and makes sense to raise food prices. We either raise food prices, and keep income as it is, or we keep food prices as is, and reduce income by a big percentage. We need to find a balance.

SUB_NORMAL'S CORP. =DCM=SUB_NORMAL's Avatar
    I agree. Food should be more expensive than healing at hospital since businesses are spread all over and it's easier and faster to get healed by buying food. We should pay more for that service and the benefit itself. Make food prices at businesses vary from $5,000 to $20,000. For cheap or free healing we have the RPC and Hospitals.

+1
    SACNR's =DCM= Leader
    SELLING DONATIONS! Contact me. (Currently unavailable)

Cyka Blyat
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=SUB_NORMAL View Post
    I agree. Food should be more expensive than healing at hospital since businesses are spread all over and it's easier and faster to get healed by buying food. We should pay more for that service and the benefit itself. Make food prices at businesses vary from $5,000 to $20,000. For cheap or free healing we have the RPC and Hospitals.

+1
    Exactly my thoughts. health should be viewed as a valuable commodity. There's a reason why /td results in a terrible shaking camera and a wanted level: it's the price you pay for convenience. when you're being chased down for a hit and need health immediately, it makes sense that you should pay a premium.

+1, and change rihno steak to dinosaur steak please XD

Quote Originally Posted by carb0n View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. health should be viewed as a valuable commodity. There's a reason why /td results in a terrible shaking camera and a wanted level: it's the price you pay for convenience. when you're being chased down for a hit and need health immediately, it makes sense that you should pay a premium.
    What if someone got 20 grams of drugs and he is using that and also got 10k or 15k in hand how will he survive or he has to rob that store to get some money so he can buy food/refill?
    #Remove_Switch_Gun_Dickhead_Rules