Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long haul trucker caravans/convoys

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar

Long haul trucker caravans/convoys

Sometimes I wanna to trucker missions but I'm with a friend, who obviously cannot stick with me if he also wants to truck, as there's no way to sync destinations between players. I think there should be a way for several players to partake in carrying goods from the same place to the same destination. Maybe more "delicate" items that lowered their payout more dramatically if the payload is damaged, but at the same time the 100% payout should be higher for each individual player, the more players partake in the caravan. Could even add a racing aspect to it by paying the first arrival a bit more than the rest. discuss

+1 Sounds nice!

I think i have suggested something like this but maybe not. Doesn't matter. I always wanted this to be on SACNR.

Before i started playing SACNR, i used to play 2 trucking servers, International and Convoy, due to release of ETS2, both servers lost 90 percent of their players. From 100/100, 150/150 servers, only one survived and still is running on low host which lags a lot but at least it is still running and there are 5 players. I still remember when i couldn't join the server because all player slots were taken, that was insane...

Anyways, I DO really want more aspects to civilian jobs, Convoy trucking is a MUST because i am pretty sure people will do them. Long routes, more challenging routes like i have mentioned in the past (From Whetstone to Mt. Chilliad Whetstone) ... Only few will get up there with truck and trailer.

/createconvoy - To create your own convoy.

Dairis (0) is starting a convoy in Ocean Docks (LS)! Type /convoy 2 to join.

ID like for groups. /grj 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dairis View Post
    Anyways, I DO really want more aspects to civilian jobs, Convoy trucking is a MUST because i am pretty sure people will do them. Long routes, more challenging routes
    those convoys should have things that criminals can steal and earn money trying to steal the truckers that go by convoy, that would make fun and even more challenging to do convoy missions.
    (just idea)
    Plus i like this idea +1

You run up on me, I'ma spray

+1 msg2short

Nice +1. ...

+1 Markski

How about convoys courier job XD

I do not know if you have something to do, but in a server that I play that can be completed by filling in the missions of 2 people

Looks good to me, all of the missions here make you feel like you're playing single player. It's MP, so it needs some more co-op missions.

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=KrakeN View Post
    I do not know if you have something to do, but in a server that I play that can be completed by filling in the missions of 2 people
    I think I played that years ago. While a trashman job would not fit into SACNR at all, you at least pointed in the right direction of co-op work that I seek