Thread: I need help

I need help

I need help, noone helps me, i stay on IRC for hours every day no staff active

;(
    The Destroyer Of Threads, The King Of Bullshit, The Emperor Of Complaints, The Reaper Of Music Threads, The Shark Of Dark Sectors, The Phantom Of Forum

I scrolled back through an entire week of IRC and the only "problem" I can see you have posted is about why your video was removed, and you chose to start that inquiry with "what the hell guys" so there are probably more polite ways you could ask about it, that's probably why no one wanted to respond. There have been tons of staff members active in that time :)

SUB_NORMAL'S CORP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    I scrolled back through an entire week of IRC and the only "problem" I can see you have posted is about why your video was removed, and you chose to start that inquiry with "what the hell guys" so there are probably more polite ways you could ask about it, that's probably why no one wanted to respond. There have been tons of staff members active in that time :)
    Now did you weigh them?
    SACNR's =DCM= Leader
    SELLING DONATIONS! Contact me. (Currently unavailable)

You could always simply state what your problem is directly, or message a staff member in a different way than IRC, say a Forum PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    I imagine that entire 1 week of IRC was a wasteland, or people were active only when Big Shots came by.
    --------------
    Main problem was that I was looking for some clarification on why some of my content were removed from forum, even if in my opinion it was inside the reasonable limits and didn't break any rules, fit with the context and was approved by other users. And that was not the first time thought I have noticed such things before. I understand some of my posts are controversial but I do post some reasonable things as well.

Reason for asking on IRC was to try to figure out how to avoid such situations in the future.

There might have been a lot of users before, and there might come a lot of users after this, who have similar situation and they don't get an answer. They will be confused, They will have a broken hearth, They will feel alone, with no answers to Their problems and no help from the staff, they will be stuck with their questions.

How can we improve it? How to help these people? How will they know the answers?

-----------------
    "what the hell guys" is a perfectly common way to start a conversation, depending on the region. I imagine there are much worse ways to start, as there are probably more polite ways as well.

For example: How would you answer if someone took down your Instagram photos or something and you find out??!?
    -----------------

I would like to point out the fact that I was active on IRC on different days and a few hours at the time.

In my eyes a professional staff should be improving the community and one of the aspects of this is helping users with problems. Staff should provide a professional, and effective customer service, such as assistance, for other users who are looking for it (assistance). Staff have the option to not provide the service, if the user is not following the rules of a current system, if the user is avoiding legal requirements or is breaking safety rules. It has to be noted that it should be told to the user why the staff is refusing to help the person to maybe solve the situation.

If there were a ton of staff members online, it would go under the act of discrimination.....

but that's just my point of view at the moment and might not go hand-to-hand with other peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    You could always simply state what your problem is directly, or message a staff member in a different way than IRC, say a Forum PM.
    Asking a question directly is a good idea. Unfortunately That was an option I did not think about at the moment of the event, mostly cause of my stress levels that are described in my starting statements. And if I did think about it briefly, I must have not think that would work cause the chat was inactive at the time and I thought people were offline so I just waited patiently

A forum pm is also a good option for such event.

We can only hope that others don't suffer such a situation in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a picture of me collecting salt for this post

Last edited by [WH]McH; 07-03-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    The Destroyer Of Threads, The King Of Bullshit, The Emperor Of Complaints, The Reaper Of Music Threads, The Shark Of Dark Sectors, The Phantom Of Forum

Not my proudest complaint.

Lately the quality of posts has gone down a lot.

;(