Thread: Cuphead

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar

Cuphead

Cuphead is a platforming game that came out a couple days ago, which is well known mostly due to it's sprites being hand drawn and the general aesthetic being made to have the looks and feel of a cartoon of the 1930-50's era.

It is, put simply, a great game. I've been playing it since it came out an hour or two a day and I can tell you it's the living definition of a love/hate relationship. It's hard as fuck, challenging as all hell, yet not unfair. The game is a lot of fun and you will love it. Everytime you fuck up it will be your fault and you will hate it. And your own fingers.

The game is worth every single penny, and you can run this. I don't care where you are or what computer you have, this applies for everyone everywhere. You can run it. This comes from someone who plays samp at 800x600 at no more than 40fps.

You might tell I'm heavily overhyping it, honestly we've been teased with this shit for years on end and I'm extemelly happy with it finally being released.

Last edited by Markski; 04-10-2017 at 08:42 AM. Reason: fixed videos not being properly embeded... again

I'd rather play pacman mark fo.

this is a side-scroller game. And nobody likes those games. Nobody. If i just wanted to mash buttons i pick up a calculator. Its about as exciting.

SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberanwar View Post
    I'd rather play pacman mark fo.
    like that surprises anyone pajeet you rage at me about clash of clans autism on pm stfu