Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sacnr Full Reset 2017

if u are without ideas think of something else instead of reseting stats

Donating Player
    1. Decrease the creation rate of in-game currency
    2. Increase the costs to play, e.g. house tax, add business maintenace costs.
    3. add cash for tokens trade system. for instance 125m for 1 token.

You need to find ways to decrease the flow of money into the server and increase the flow going out of players' banks.

I agree with some form of reset, discluding any stats/score earned. But everything else should be taken into consideration.

+1

Banned
    You deleted my answer,anyway I'm 100% sure that this change will reduce sacnr's playerbase.The death of sacnr is coming.....
    Last edited by [ZPD]Ilias; 18-07-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Donating Player
    You people gotta stop being so close-minded and selfish about this idea. I agree that score should be kept, or just rescaled without making anyone lose anything of course, but I cannot comprehend people who complain about their money. Good, now that you have learned how to earn it, it's gonna be easier for you to start from the same level as everyone, now if you're smart and good enough, you'll be able to grab some of the great properties. Is this virtual cash more worth with 20 people, or 200 people on server?

The very essence of multiplayer game, is for it to actually have acceptable amount of people playing it, and that is what should be the main focus of administration. From my own experience, I have been sanctioned here more times than SACNR had active players this month, and I have every reason to hate this server and its staff for it's unjustified actions, but on other hand, I have also met some really great people, and enjoyed time playing with them, and talking to them, and it's way more worth than any million you make out of robbing some shit, or new big virtual house you buy. It also goes to show the hypocrisy of major number of people here who whine about server being dead, and calling upon staff to do some shit, but then when it comes to them to sacrifice a little bit for greater good, they're saying, 'gtfo not in my backyard'.
    I've noticed that anthony made this thread just so they can see a public opinion on this (it also looks like he did minimal effort to explain), and jamie is passively pushing this idea through, which means we are on a good path

Once again, I believe SACNR needs a full close down on period of time, and during that period some major things need to be worked on. But also, i'd like to point out that SACNR has been, for way too long, limited by it's own CNR game mode. Gotta start thinking out of the box, don't immediately reject ideas because they sound 'too RP', or too 'Group DM', that kind of polarization is toxic and is killing new possibilities, just take a look at cbcnr which apparently has a lot of 'rp features', and look how they are doing compared to us. SACNR, as a SAMP server, really has a great foundation and huge space for new features and possibilities but then, also, if all of this ever starts to happen, community needs to co-operate and contribute

Foreigner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeming View Post
    You people gotta stop being so close-minded and selfish about this idea. I agree that score should be kept, or just rescaled without making anyone lose anything of course, but I cannot comprehend people who complain about their money. Good, now that you have learned how to earn it, it's gonna be easier for you to start from the same level as everyone, now if you're smart and good enough, you'll be able to grab some of the great properties. Is this virtual cash more worth with 20 people, or 200 people on server?
    I agree with most of what you're saying but I don't think its a good idea to close down a server thats on its last legs. No point killing the little momentum we have atm.

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaze View Post
    I agree with most of what you're saying but I don't think its a good idea to close down a server thats on its last legs. No point killing the little momentum we have atm.
    Just an ordinary reset that would restart things such as cop/med pay, money, props is not going to bring anything new, it's gonna stay the same just new numbers, that'd have no effect, there need to be some updates, and that takes time obviously

Jesus, this blew up didn't it?

Cheers for the feedback, Ultimately this will be Blacklite's choice when the time comes so I'm going to lock this for now. We'll go through the thread and see what we can implement before that happens.

Can confirm that as of right now we have no planned reset, either full or partial.
    it's always gee's fault