Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacnr Full Reset 2017

Foreigner
    Imo we need to "fix" property hogging too. The obvious choice is a minimum hour/score requirement. If someone doesn't have time to get, lets say 50 score per 2 weeks, then they don't need to be holding properties ingame.

We are getting some positive feedbacks guys just do it We are a step away from all that fun huh

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Tokens would obviously stay too.
    I'm all good with the restart ,but bring tokens later after the reset.
    Or it'd be messed up for casual players.

Sacnr Full Reset 2017 "Hell No!" take everything away I've bin working for years to get!

A Big NO from me!

Donating Player
    -1 for this ..

-1 from me. Really a bad idea.
    I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as an infant? Or you were just born stupid?

Desert Combat Modders =DCM=VipeR's Avatar
    -1. I've been selling a sorry for the language SHIT ton of donator stats to come back from my 1b+ loss at the last cash reset+2month rollback.
    I can't see how this would really help anybody. Think more players would leave instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    The economy needs to be fixed before a restart otherwise it'll just end up in the same state again. It's gotta happen at some point but not without big changes first.

We'd need to balance jobs and make it so harder jobs give more money but still keep it within the "cops and robbers" gamemode.
    This too ^
    Selling drugs is very easy and is really over paid, you can do it right when you start playing due to the prices of seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaze View Post
    Imo we need to "fix" property hogging too. The obvious choice is a minimum hour/score requirement. If someone doesn't have time to get, lets say 50 score per 2 weeks, then they don't need to be holding properties ingame.
    Ohh yea and fix prop hogging before a restart maybe do something like AvivK suggested couple of years ago.
    https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/3939...e-prop-holders
    Last edited by =DCM=VipeR; 17-07-2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: link for avivk's suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=VipeR View Post
    -1. I've been selling a sorry for the language SHIT ton of donator stats to come back from my 1b+ loss at the last cash reset+2month rollback.
    I can't see how this would really help anybody. Think more players would leave instead.
    Me too, I sold lots of donators stats to help the server, now you want to take it all away! No thanks.

5 players a day. Cool

Donating Player
    Hmm I like the property reset, because of those who login only to visit props but to reset even the score please no, no for me