Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A small request

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Egypt is currently blocked, do you have a static IP address or is it dynamic?
    Well. I'm staying in Egypt, yeh. Also, I do have a dynamic IP. Is it a something bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [WT]Skanderbeg View Post
    Is this only for sacnr or other servers too?
    For SACNR, only. I think, people from Egypt aren't welcomed in this server xD. That's why it fails lele. The majority of GTA:SA players are egyptians lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RedVice View Post
    Well. I'm staying in Egypt, yeh. Also, I do have a dynamic IP. Is it a something bad?
    I'll guess it's to make an exception for your IP, if you have a dynamic IP you're fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo View Post
    I'll guess it's to make an exception for your IP, if you have a dynamic IP you're fucked up.
    Well. I like the fact that I've a dynamic IP because it helps me out in many security-kind-of-ish thing's. So, yeh.. They've NOT to block the IP's from any country. It is after all a gaming server, your servers won't get harmed lel. I'm waiting for a honest reply!

Well. I like the fact that I've a dynamic IP because it helps me out in many security-kind-of-ish thing's. So, yeh.. They've NOT to block the IP's from any country. It is after all a gaming server, your servers won't get harmed lel. I'm waiting for a honest reply!
    Your honest reply was given by Jamie.

Egypt is currently blocked from accessing the server.

If you really want to play the server, you can download No-IP. If you use it, doesn't matter if your IP changes, it will automatically update to a no-ip domain: redvice.no-ip.com for example. Maybe can be done