Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Race 17, 18, 19 & 20 - 2017] SACNR Racing Tournament

potassium's mum

[Race 17, 18, 19 & 20 - 2017] SACNR Racing Tournament

Welcome to the informational thread of the 17th race in CM707's SACNR Racing Tournament. This race will commence at 10:00 PM on Sunday the 4th of June 2017 (GMT +10).

The original thread is located here.

If you have any queries regarding this race please post in the section below.

Race Information

This race will be a: Point to point style race
    A point to point style race means there is no specific route you must take, you can go whichever way you like in the hope of being the first one there.
    The starting position will be at: Cluckin' Bell in Fort Carson
    The finishing position will be at: Whetstone Farm
    The vehicles allowed in this race are: Stratum (Click on the vehicle name for a screenshot)

Start: Green
    Finish: Red

Leader Board
    The table below shows the placings of the players after this race. After this race has been completed, the leader board will NOT be updated any further unless an error has been made upon data entry of the results.

Welcome to the informational thread of the 18th race in CM707's SACNR Racing Tournament. This race will commence at 10:30 PM on Sunday the 4th of June 2017 (GMT +10).

Race Information

A point to point style race means there is no specific route you must take, you can go whichever way you like in the hope of being the first one there.
    The starting position will be at: Whetstone Farm
    The finishing position will be at: Las Venturas Airport
    The vehicles allowed in this race are: Sultan (Click on the vehicle name for a screenshot)

Leader Board
    The table below shows the placings of the players after this race. After this race has been completed, the leader board will NOT be updated any further unless an error has been made upon data entry of the results.

Welcome to the informational thread of the 19th race in CM707's SACNR Racing Tournament. This race will commence at 11:00 PM on Sunday the 4th of June 2017 (GMT +10).

Race Information

The starting position will be at: Las Venturas Airport
    The finishing position will be at: Doherty
    The vehicles allowed in this race are: Elegy (Click on the vehicle name for a screenshot)

Leader Board

Welcome to the informational thread of the 20th race in CM707's SACNR Racing Tournament. This race will commence at 11:30 PM on Sunday the 4th of June 2017 (GMT +10).

Race Information

The starting position will be at: Doherty
    The finishing position will be at: The Pier in Los Santos
    The vehicles allowed in this race are: Bandito (Click on the vehicle name for a screenshot)

Leader Board

Hey guys, guess what.... This will be the last race day for my tournament, 20 races is all I had planned for this tournament. I can't wait to see who finish in the top 3 spots, while 1st place is almost certain at this point in time... Anything can happen.

Make sure to invite your mum, dad, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, and make this the best lot of races we've had this tournament!

Thanks to everyone who donated, and participated. The final prizes will be announced after this race and given out, so make sure to donate before then if you are still wanting to donate!

Thanks again,
    CM707

How do I participate? Or is it late already?

potassium's mum
    Just show up!

I just noticed the race times are 24 hours after what I planned. But if everyone can still make it, I'm happy to use that time.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

I'll be there to make sure I keep my 2nd place on the general leaderboard!

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

potassium's mum
    Just over 2 more days until this race takes place!

Remember, it's the last races of this tournament and the races will be announced soon after.

I'll be there

I was gonna be late, then I realized CM707 wasn't in-game. Not sure if disappointed or relieved.

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
    I was gonna be late, then I realized CM707 wasn't in-game. Not sure if disappointed or relieved.
    Bro u were not late, u were too early. It's still 17k days till the race.

potassium's mum
    Okay, much awaited update for some that have been messaging me.

I somehow managed to sleep past 10 PM on Sunday (It takes some skill, I know), but the race will be postponed until this Sunday at the same time. So just add 7 days onto the current times.

The countdown is broken due to the API I use being a little bit retarded, but that's expected with free stuff. No point in fixing it, just check the time in your timezone!

Thanks,
    CM707

Is it possible to start a bit earlier? Even just a few minutes would help.