Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Race 17, 18, 19 & 20 - 2017] SACNR Racing Tournament

potassium's mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadi View Post
    Is it possible to start a bit earlier? Even just a few minutes would help.
    I'll go 1 hour earlier, would suit me better as well to be honest.

So, all races are 1 hour earlier than originally planned. If anyone is confused, speak up now.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a time and date link - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...T21&p1=47&ah=2

The races start in 45 minutes everyone!

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

Sooo I missed them due to some random rescheduling?:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by ShoarmaSnater View Post
    Sooo I missed them due to some random rescheduling?:confused:
    No, they didn't take place after all, because not enough racers showed up.

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

potassium's mum
    I'm going to cancel the tournament.

Basically, only the results from races 1 to 16 will be used, to decide on the winners. I didn't want to do this, but honestly, it's taking up so much of my time and I need to do other stuff in life.

I'll post the winners soon and sort out the prizes from there.

Thanks to all of the players that participated, it was fun and I hope to see you around still.

Sorry for not showing up, something came up so i was all way across the country at the time of race. Thanks for hosting the tournament!

very nice feg, i show up you dont show up or you cancel it, i dont show up you do it with 2palyer, nice :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ i want a part of prize :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

potassium's mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_James View Post
    very nice feg, i show up you dont show up or you cancel it, i dont show up you do it with 2palyer, nice :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ i want a part of prize :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    No race happened last night, the 2 players that were in the group, were me discussing with them what we thought was best for the race.

I'm going to be honest. This tournament towards the end lacked 100% organisation, and that's because I got busy in real life. Trying to study, work and do games just doesn't work. Anyone who has me on steam would notice I haven't played anything for close to two months now.