Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Business icons are unbalanced and are killing the server

Exactly what dirty said.
    I only join when there is a war going on because lately this is the only exciting thing to do nowadays. Most of the time i join there isnt a single house to rob with over 10m inside it. And even when i feel like earning some money robbing businesses, it soon clears out all the businesses with money are iconed, and what left for me there is to do than fight wars.
    I am sure newbies feel the same way except they probably dont fight wars especially because of the limited weapon skills and donating status.

Tell me if its not true.

Haven't seen the point in playing lately as once you hit 10mil~, its impossible to make money without having a mule account (against the rules). Sure, having a long term goal like an icon is great, but its a bit useless if you can't reach it.

SUB_NORMAL'S CORPORATION Sub_Normal's Avatar
    Icons are just fine, they should be even cheaper. And if we can't reach long term goals is because they do resets and you can't plan anything in SACNR. Just play for the moment if you like, which is fine if it's the server's philosophy, but it's up to us to decide if we accept to play like that or not.

Something I've had an idea about for a while.

Issue with business icons is that they inhibit the ability to rob. How about if icon businesses required a minimum number of group members to rob, this would then mean that in order to rob somewhere, you'd have to organise enough people to join you which is a challenge in itself.
    it's always gee's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

Issue with business icons is that they inhibit the ability to rob. How about if icon businesses required a minimum number of group members to rob, this would then mean that in order to rob somewhere, you'd have to organise enough people to join you which is a challenge in itself.
    Teamwork is always fun, plus one!
    Support Japan special #BESTIDEA2016 https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/4339...nal-Bomb-ideas

Desert Combat Modders =DCM=VipeR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

The reason I bought business icons was so groups wouldnt go and rob 5m+ from me. Guess everyone currently with an icon would get a refund of 200m for each icon they have if this gets added?
    BUT sucks too for the people who paid with tokens to get an icon :X

Icons Business?nah Cash Locker that Dumps 50k every week!
    Icon Businesses have always been OP.

Donating Player
    What if a business icon adds a business tax, which is proportional to the amount in the business bank storage?

Quote Originally Posted by Despy View Post
    What if a business icon adds a business tax, which is proportional to the amount in the business bank storage?

I'm not sure how this helps people rob it.
    it's always gee's fault

Donating Player
    What if you add 50k every 24h ingame? Accumulating over time to a maximum of 700k
    EDIT: change the whole system; make players spend 3-5 tokens to unlock a bank safe. With a maximum storage of 500m. Your bank safe can only be robbed while you are online and to a maximum of 1 percent of the total storage. (= 5m with maximum storage)

This results in the removal of biz icon of course.
    Last edited by Despy; 15-07-2017 at 11:09 AM.