Thread: My Walking Dead / Breaking Bad Theory

My Walking Dead / Breaking Bad Theory

CONTAINTS SPOILERS

So,i've came to this little easter egg by watching a few videos,basically putting two and two together.

Now,we assume that Walther White dies due to the cancer,because of the fact that he had two years to live,and two years did pass by when he died

Breaking Bad has got some refferences in Walking Dead,first off they find some crystal meth in Merle's bag and Daryl reffers to the dealers exactly like Walt and Jesse are

Then in the comic version of the Walking Dead ,the apocalypse starts in October 2003

And what does this have to do with the Walking Dead,the TV version?
    It doesnt say anywhere that that's the year it starts,nowhere is it mentioned either

But,here is this little things that's bugging me about last episode of Walking Dead,and the Season 7 finale,the mp3 player that Eugene gives Sasha is a model that has been released in 2002.

The song that is played is called Donny Hathaway - Someday We'll All Be Free
    And in Breaking Bad,Walther's faith is uncertain for sure,but what is sure is that he will either
    ''Live Free Or Die''

Sasha knew she would have to sacrifice herself so that she would be free of it all,and that she would save her friends by killing him,because he keeps everything in line unlike any of the other Saviors would do

So,let all of these facts sink in for a minute,just think about them all,take them all into consideration

Now at first i was wrong,i thought that because the ''Better Call Saul'' series was in 2002,that Breaking Bad is aswell,but i was wrong

Breaking bad is actually set from 2008 to 2010

When was the Walking Dead series first aired? - 2010,precisely October 31st
    And when is the final episode in Breaking Bad aired? 2010,precisely September 29th

What does ALL of this mean? Walther White caused the apocalypse?

No,actually these are just my facts and they arent neccesarily true,but there are so many similarities and refferances that they cant be just a coincidence

Trumps Poor Nephew MisterJinx420's Avatar
    Lets not forget the red dodge challenger. Walter buys his son a red one and later returns it to a general manager named Glenn. In the Episode S1E02 Guts of TWD, Rick and Glenn find the exact same car and Glenn uses it to distract the walkers with the loud car alarm so they can get out of Atlanta safely.

We don't need to assume he died by cancer though. He died by a GSW to the stomach :S.

Also, assuming that this all takes part in the breaking bad universe. Saul/Jimmy/Gene is still alive and well, serving customers at Cinnabon in omaha around 2014~2015

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJinx420 View Post
    Lets not forget the red dodge challenger. Walter buys his son a red one and later returns it to a general manager named Glenn. In the Episode S1E02 Guts of TWD, Rick and Glenn find the exact same car and Glenn uses it to distract the walkers with the loud car alarm so they can get out of Atlanta safely.
    Yeah,nice one :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    We don't need to assume he died by cancer though. He died by a GSW to the stomach :S.

Also, assuming that this all takes part in the breaking bad universe. Saul/Jimmy/Gene is still alive and well, serving customers at Cinnabon in omaha around 2014~2015

Yeah,but watch this video,he was most likely hit with a shrapnel and not a bullet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4nKFKKcGQ