Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our dear friend RedCross.

Our dear friend RedCross.

If you guys have not read this Thread already, go ahead and do so and you might understand better.

Today early morning I got a message from Nat on Facebook that RedCross had passed away the 5th of March 2017 around 4am.
    One of RedCross' friends texted Nat, and we finally got the answer to why he did not type any messages after 2nd march 2017.

RedCross was one of our group mates (=DCM=) he was not accepted by all members at the start but he got fit into the Family really fast.

Right now I have a really hard time typing this (all my feelings are just cluttered up in a ball.), I loved RedCross with all my heart. Even though we got into a few fights it was always okay the day after and would just be something to laugh about, I really do miss you buddy.. You ment the world to me.

RedCross could always make you smile no matter what mood you were in, that's just the way he was. I think that's why so many people loved him and still do! Just remember that he is in a better place now, no more pain. Just love.

For right now this is all I have, I hope it will answer some of you guys questions.

My condolences to his family and friends.
    Love you buddy.

Nat,
    Exe was a pure angel. My heart is breaking, because i lost one of my best friends. A friend who was always there for me no matter what. I could share everything with him or just laugh with him and talk silly stuff. I miss him. He was the sweetest guy ever, the one that could make you feel special and loved like no one else. He was always willing to help or cheer me up when there was something bothering me. I'll never forget when one time he said ''It's like you destroy all of the bad things i'm going through for a second'' i'm glad i could do that for him, at least that. He had the biggest heart, filled with love and it makes me sad that i'll never be able to talk with my friend again. He sure is in a better place and he doesn't have to suffer anymore, this is what calms my heart. I'll always love him and he'll always have a special place in my heart.

I love you my angel, wherever you are.

Rest in Peace dear friend. You will be missed your buddies at =DCM= and SACNR.

Donating Player
    Rest in peace :(

Rest in Peace :(

Rest in peace mate!

OMG! That's so sad man. :( That's 3 friends I lost from SACNR. Rest in peace my friend.

Rest in peace my good friend! nunca te olvidaremos redcross! <3

You run up on me, I'ma spray

Banned
    Rest in peace mate :(

Rest in peace :'(
    I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as an infant? Or you were just born stupid?

I am so shocked tbh,when he told us he got cancer I was checking regulary every 15 days to see when his last log in was... Just to make sure he is still fighting.. so sad to hear this,he was a really good guy and one of my friends!
    I will never forget you man,rest in peace...
    My condolences to his friends and family.

Donating Player
    Rest in peace :(