Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [2017] SACNR Racing Tournament

potassium's mum
    The tournament will keep going. More threads will be up in less than 24 hours. Races will be held on different days and times too now.

- - - Updated - - -

Posted the latest race thread.

https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/44911-Race-11-amp-12-2017-SACNR-Racing-Tournament

I will be uploading all results in the coming days from previous races. They are not lost, just having to find the time to upload them has taken longer than it should have.

potassium's mum
    All results are now live!

Finally got time to do it, and the results aren't what I was expecting to be honest.

Some people may notice they've lost points, that is because when I entered them, if you DNF you weren't getting the right amount of points.

potassium's mum
    So, unknown to many. I have incorporated the time it takes for people to do the race into this tournament. It's just not shown.

Is there anyone who would be interested in those stats?

For example, how long it takes on average for each route, how much time they spent racing in total? If you DNF though, you got 0 seconds for that race, just made it easier.

Happy to release them on here if anyone is interested!

Quote Originally Posted by CM707 View Post
    So, unknown to many. I have incorporated the time it takes for people to do the race into this tournament. It's just not shown.

Is there anyone who would be interested in those stats?

For example, how long it takes on average for each route, how much time they spent racing in total? If you DNF though, you got 0 seconds for that race, just made it easier.

Happy to release them on here if anyone is interested!
    I'm interested! Should be interesting.

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

Wow, you read that. Nice. You've just won 10m. PM me!

potassium's mum
    So, as you all may know, the racing tournament has been cut short by 4 races. This is mainly due to people losing interest and there not being enough racers to participate. (It's kind of pointless to do it with 3 people.)

So I have the results here..... and with a total of $307m prize money. The following prizes will be awarded.

1st place is Tadi and they will receive a total of $185m
    Zigg was in 2nd, and will receive $76m
    Transporter came 3rd and will get $46m

Thanks to everyone who participated, I will make a montage out of all of the clips I have and hopefully post it within the next 1-2 weeks.

For the winners, PM me on the forum to organise a time to collect your winnings!

Thanks!

Hello
    I tink cm u didnt notice that transporter left sacnr as he said
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    I have to quit this tournament, i will stop playing on this server.
    very very sad :( :(
    but i have solution for this problem his money has to go somewhere so here i am offering myself to take it. its not easy for me but you know, i will do it.
    Also u scamed me last races, who knows what place i would be :@@ it wouldn't be 1st time you do race with 5players :@@@@
    tanks cm
    your frank james

potassium's mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_James View Post
    Hello
    I tink cm u didnt notice that transporter left sacnr as he said

very very sad :( :(
    but i have solution for this problem his money has to go somewhere so here i am offering myself to take it. its not easy for me but you know, i will do it.
    Also u scamed me last races, who knows what place i would be :@@ it wouldn't be 1st time you do race with 5players :@@@@
    tanks cm
    your frank james
    If Transporter doesn't collect the money by this time next week, it will go onto the person who came 4th in the tournament. Which would be ShoarmaSnater.

It would be unfair to give it straight to you, while there are other players ranked higher.

You also weren't "scammed" by not being able to race in the last 4 races, because no once did. If others raced and I deliberately stopped you from racing, it would be unfair. Everyone was given the same amount of races that they could attend, unless they broke race rules and were banned from racing.

Quote Originally Posted by CM707 View Post
    If Transporter doesn't collect the money by this time next week, it will go onto the person who came 4th in the tournament. Which would be ShoarmaSnater.

It would be unfair to give it straight to you, while there are other players ranked higher.

You also weren't "scammed" by not being able to race in the last 4 races, because no once did. If others raced and I deliberately stopped you from racing, it would be unfair. Everyone was given the same amount of races that they could attend, unless they broke race rules and were banned from racing.
    bru the point is i show up on last 4 races, they didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@ and when i show up you didn't make races, who knows what place i could take if i did that does races.... :@@@@@ they are not 'scamed' because they didnt show up :@@@@@ i fucking did :@@@@@ i show up :@@@@@@ there is difference when you show up and when u dont :@@@@@@
    no idea who you dont get it but wat ever. do what you consciousness says. :)

bru the point is i show up on last 4 races, they didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@ and when i show up you didn't make races, who knows what place i could take if i did that does races.... :@@@@@ they are not 'scamed' because they didnt show up :@@@@@ i fucking did :@@@@@ i show up :@@@@@@ there is difference when you show up and when u dont :@@@@@@
    I showed up an hour later cause of the random rescheduling. You are in no position to claim this prize lol, so don't try to bullshit yourself into the money.

You should put more @s in your messages, it would help.

SACNR: Zigg | Steam: willzigg | R* Social Club: willzigg | PSN: Willzigg | Twitter: willzigg

Wow, you read that. Nice. You've just won 10m. PM me!