Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cs go Jan1st shutdown for servers/matchmaking

  1. #1
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1

    Cs go Jan1st shutdown for servers/matchmaking

    WHAT THE Fuck IS GOING ON WITH CS:GO

    MATCHMAKING - 20 MINUTES WAIT
    RANKS - GONE
    COMP WINS - GONE


    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
    Last edited by Charles_Bukowski; 13-01-2017 at 02:09 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Power
    1
    i heard they were softbanning all players with shitty aim


    rip u guys

  4. #4
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1
    apparently everything is back to normal as of now, and the people from cs:go are simply pretending nothing ever happened. What an absolute joke.

  5. #5
    Donating Player atL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    1
    When this happens , try increasing your ping latency by 10 , that should fix it

  6. #6
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by atL View Post
    When this happens , try increasing your ping latency by 10 , that should fix it
    No, these were world wide outages that presumably affected thousands if not more, for at least 24 hours. Steam simply never mentioned anything about it. I saw a report on one or two websites, two of them were german. It was barely reported other than on reddit and on cs:go forums. Edit: Was reported by IGN germany.

    Reminded me of the days sacnr would be down for hours and we wouldn't hear anything. Difference is, one, that happened a lot, two, it was a team of 2 people or less, and three, sacnr isn't a billion dollar corporation with hundreds of employees like valve who owns the most played online 1st person shooter in the world.


    They still haven't issued a response, and sure, maybe the paying and playing customers don't need one. It was one day. But 1 week earlier another problem occured. Except this involved the actual sale of games, so of course, a lengthy response was given. Nobody can be perfect, But if they don't have someone to bridge the gap between developers and users, players are going to feel alienated. Such is the case with the massive amount of people who went to social media to complain. The servers will go down in the future, this is a fact. What and when they choose to say, if anything, is anyones guess.

    I know nobody gives a shit, but i dont care.

  7. #7
    Donating Player atL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Bukowski View Post
    No, these were world wide outages that presumably affected thousands if not more, for at least 24 hours. Steam simply never mentioned anything about it. I saw a report on one or two websites, two of them were german. It was barely reported other than on reddit and on cs:go forums. Edit: Was reported by IGN germany.

    Reminded me of the days sacnr would be down for hours and we wouldn't hear anything. Difference is, one, that happened a lot, two, it was a team of 2 people or less, and three, sacnr isn't a billion dollar corporation with hundreds of employees like valve who owns the most played online 1st person shooter in the world.


    They still haven't issued a response, and sure, maybe the paying and playing customers don't need one. It was one day. But 1 week earlier another problem occured. Except this involved the actual sale of games, so of course, a lengthy response was given. Nobody can be perfect, But if they don't have someone to bridge the gap between developers and users, players are going to feel alienated. Such is the case with the massive amount of people who went to social media to complain. The servers will go down in the future, this is a fact. What and when they choose to say, if anything, is anyones guess.

    I know nobody gives a shit, but i dont care.
    yeah i know , it happened to everyone , but i was saying if it happens only on you , try increasing your latency a bit.

  8. #8
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by atL View Post
    yeah i know , it happened to everyone , but i was saying if it happens only on you , try increasing your latency a bit.
    no i dont live in africa or a 3rf world contry (uk, eruope, etc) so thats not a problem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •