Thread: Bank Courier jobs with higher stakes!

Player

Bank Courier jobs with higher stakes!

usually bank Courier jobs gives 10-20k, wich is a very decent amount for what it is.
    but i were thinking, what if we make the stakes higher? here's what i'm thinking.

the car used in Bank Courier jobs is slow and very weak. therefore very easy to get stopped after lets say rammed in to a wall. after that you proceed to carjack the driver of the Courier (if the driver dont shoot you, are not allowed to shoot as robber either). but with this, the load is more valuable, not 10-20k, more like 200k. keep in mind, this is just an idea and it could get perfected by everyone with suggestions! :DD

the idea came to me when i heard about the fact that the load in ex,burrito as civ gets higher when cops are near, the same idea should apply for bank couriers! but with this ^^^^^ attached to it :D

- - - Updated - - -

if there is already a thread about this, i am sorry btw! i used the search tool, but couldnt really find anything close to my suggestion ^-^

Donating Player
    +1
    nice suggestion jessica :D

Banned
    that job needs more pay, cuz u go from town to town with slow van for low money. And jessica 200k is still too much, it should be like 70-100k atleast

The car is slow but definitely not weak, I don't know where you got that from.

Since the job isn't very challenging, I wouldn't raise the sums much. Maybe to 30k-50k.

Player
    what i meant with weak is, if you park a car in front of it, it will not move that car from a stand-still :o

+1 for Dragon's suggestion,it's kind of an equilibrium not too little but not too much either

+1 As ML2000 said, the job isn't challenging and you do not get wanted levels for it. The price should be 30-80k.

Banned
    +1 to this

big yes +1