Thread: Which graphics card would you recommend?

Which graphics card would you recommend?

Hello SACnR friends. So about a week ago I bought Overwatch, yes yes, 40 euros, I was a happy little bunny until I realized that my goddamn graphics card does not support DirectX 11 (FUCK ME SIDEWAYS) which Overwatch requires. So now I'm like fuck it, I'll get a new graphics card, but the problem is, I don't fucking know which one to get. Yeah, I'm a fucking computer technician no sarcasm at all fullproof 69/69 would bang

But seriously, this is my motherboard, and I've been searching the internet trying to figure out which graphics card to get and I came to a conclusion that basically every single graphics card that is listed on the pc-specs website is either utter outdated bullshit or out of my budget, which is about 150 euros (YES I'M A FUCKING POOR MOTHERFUCKER, I DON'T LIVE IN FINLAND AND MAKE 10,000e A YEAR DON'T JUDGE ME)

Another thing is, my friend who actually knows a thing or two about computer hardware told me that not all compatible GPUs are shown on that website, which makes sense, my motherboard has PCIe v3.0 and no 7000 series AMD GPUs are shown on the website... Like, wot?

In conclusion, I am fucking confused af and don't know what to do, so I'd like some help regarding this, and if you help me not only will you be ending my suffering but you will also be receiving your very own REAL LIFE POKEMON. This is not a scam, if you leave a helpful suggestion down below within 5 minutes your very own random Pokemon will be appearing under your bed, along with 3 spare Pokeballs so you can catch and torture more of their kind. You won't have to walk down the street at 2AM in the morning worrying that a 50 y/o pedophile will jump you and tear you a new one just to hatch an egg on a damn phone APP. Thanks :o :o :o

I actually need help with this computer shit, so pl0x help

10,000 euros a year? XD more like in four months

Anyway, go for Nvidia regardless of what other people tell you. I would go for GTX 960 2gb (~$170-200) or GTX 950 2gb (~$135-170) or GTX 750 ti (~$90-150)

Here's a little comparison of GTX 960 and GTX 750:
    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index...rce-gtx-750-ti

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    10,000 euros a year? XD more like in four months

Anyway, go for Nvidia regardless of what other people tell you. I would go for GTX 960 2gb (~$170-200) or GTX 950 2gb (~$135-170) or GTX 750 ti (~$90-150)

Here's a little comparison of GTX 960 and GTX 750:
    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index...rce-gtx-750-ti
    Thank you, my favorite show off backstabing friend deleting finland fucking friend =)

750 Ti for PS4 levels of performance (About €120) but if you get an RX 480 4GB (Yes can be a around €200 or a little more) you'll probably get more out of your investment in the long term in my opinion and it will end up being relevant for 1080p gaming for a very long time if you're not cranking every setting to the max. And is up to 2-3x faster than a 750 Ti in some cases. And will save you buying a GPU for a long time and you'll probably save money in the long term. But if you're saving every penny and are only planning on playing the game you just bought without the intention of buying any new games, a 750 Ti will serve you well, just keep in mind it only has 2GB of VRAM which is pushing it these days when it comes to modern games the 750 Ti is also beginning to show it's age when coming to newer games.

the good one

If you get the RX480 get the 8GB version. For a little bit more you are able to get something that will not only be useful for longer but also have better resale value when the time comes.
    My computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than four seconds!

The RX 480 is probably your best choise at the moment. It's cheap, it's fast, has vulkan and dx12 support and is slightly faster than a 970.

As the guy on top said, the 8gb version may be the smartest choise, considering you may want something for the long term.

Both RX 480 and GTX970 are out of his budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Both RX 480 and GTX970 are out of his budget.
    It would save him cash in the long run, that's why i said a GTX 750 Ti would be best if he's just in it for the short term. But he will get more bang for his buck in the long run with an RX 480.

Try updating your driver or you can buy at least amd radeon 5500 driver , if you got more money irl then i'd recommend buying nvidia gtx 750- 1080